Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious you can be 6'3 or 6'8 but if your face is 3,4,5,6/10 it's over

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
I'm a tallcel and I know what I'm talking about. If on top of that you are autistic, socially retarded, inhibited, non-NT, you are directly an outcast.
if you have 6'5/10 face and you are NT then yes, height will do.

[UWSL]If you have height, to attract girls, only a 5.5-6/10 facial could do, if you are very NT[/UWSL]

Dogshit. A 4/10 face is more than enough to not be incel at that height. Even a 3 one is enough assuming you're NT. Face > height, but height still has a huge impact. 6'8 is lanklet tier though, I'm talking about 6'3 - 6'6 or so

Dogshit. A 4/10 face is more than enough to not be incel at that height. Even a 3 one is enough assuming you're NT. Face > height, but height still has a huge impact. 6'8 is lanklet tier though, I'm talking about 6'3 - 6'6 or so
I'm 6'3 but my face is 3-4/10

I think you have to be really low t, ugly and perhaps mentally and socially disabled to be Incel at 6'3+. Like literally all 3, and even then you could still probably slay at least a 4/10 sub 5 foids or if not at least get a gf

maybe 3/10, if u are 6'5" and your face is 6/10 u are a fakeshell

I think you have to be really low t, ugly and perhaps mentally and socially disabled to be Incel at 6'3+. Like literally all 3, and even then you could still probably slay at least a 4/10 sub 5 foids or if not at least get a gf
I'm low t, ugly and mentally and socially disabled

Yes bro, 6'3 with a 5-6/10 face is a huge incel

I'm low t, ugly and mentally and socially disabled
Ugly like 2/10 and below. Above that, if you can gymmax/fitnessmax, Then simply find foids who can barely speak english, run JustBeTall and slay

Also run JustBeWhite if you can

JBW + JBT + 3/10 face+ = Profit

I'm a tallcel and I know what I'm talking about. If on top of that you are autistic, socially retarded, inhibited, non-NT, you are directly an outcast.
if you have 6'5/10 face and you are NT then yes, height will do.

[UWSL]If you have height, to attract girls, only a 5.5-6/10 facial could do, if you are very NT[/UWSL]
Facts

I see some pretty average guys who SLAY because they are 6'2" or around there. This thread is highly suspicious to me :feelswhere:

Non NT, 5 foot 7 and 4/10, it’s ovER

If you want to get anything at all anything other than deformed at 6’2+ will get you that. If you want something decent looking then yeah you’ll probably need a serviceable face.

I'm 6'3 Kissless, virgin, incel.

Download 2
This dude would be an Incel if He was not famous. He's 6ft2

If you are tall and ugly you are fucked. Also if you are short and handsome you are fucked.

I'm convinced this is a troll post trying to brag :feelsXmas::feelsdevil:

try having a 1.5-2/10 face

It’s over

Lol a 5/6 face 6ft3 guy would be a slayer. Provided hes NT of course

At 6'8 you can Be giga soy and get laid. 6'3 and 4/10 face being incel I believe

Height before Face :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Tallcel's are almost always fakecels. Women like height more than looks. Have you tried approaching any girls?