Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You can always grannymaxx.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Basically all you gotta do is catch her outside when she's tolting stuff and tell her you'll help her. Keep having small talk with her everyday and you can ascend once she develops feelings for you.

You can bag white Stacy grannies this way

If she's rich you can become her sugar baby :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Bring you some clothes clips to cover the smell.

Cope. I already tried helping an old lady across the road but she wouldn’t have it. She just gave me her wallet and told me to go away, I think she thought I was trying to mug her

Cope. I already tried helping an old lady across the road but she wouldn’t have it. She just gave me her wallet and told me to go away, I think she thought I was trying to mug her
How much did you collect off her?

Chuddur Buddur Pilled. :feelsLSD:

It’s a good haul, don’t you think? Last time I found a wallet on the ground belonging to this fat normie, had his ID, credit card and everything but not a single penny! Think most ppl don’t bother hauling around cash in their wallets anymore, perhaps only the old folks do that now

What‘s your grandma’s location?

Disgusting, shameful thread.