Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming You bros wanna see magic? Check out this transformation of this western foid.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-

lifefuel for zesto boys who want waifu in westland

no need to travel boyo

:feelskek:

Kill her pls

I hate when average foids use 2/10 levels of makeup.

Holy fuck @ how drastic that change is

I would like to fuck an ugly asian foid who spent 48 hours on her makeup. Would love to cum right on that caked on makeup and ruin it.

I would like to fuck an ugly asian foid who spent 48 hours on her makeup. Would love to cum right on that caked on makeup and ruin it.
Same, thats why I sometimes think make up aint all bad on a foid cause it at least makes you think your fucking a higher tier foid. Obviously she would just be a fuck but it would make it more enjoyable nonetheless. But in actuality the cons of make up heavily outweigh the pros.

This is why fakeup should be banned, a guy would need to spend at least 10k to have same levels of asescion in looks

Here you go:

wtf is wrong with her TEETH

That fakeup is disgusting tbh. She's literally cheating on the sex market and presenting herself as 9/10

Kill it with fire

I don't even want to make a comment about the fate of their looksmatch at this point.

fucking kek, imagine thinking you're going to ascend one night you go out, a 8/10 looking foid approaches you, you wake up next day next to a 1/10 with a dick hanging :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

would love to see this frauding shit banned