Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You aren't smart because you know looks matter.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24946
  • Start date
I don't think anyone belives being blackpilled is equivalent to being intelligent. You sound like a massive fag that doesn't belong here. Go back to reddit, you filthy animal.
@MENSA_IQcel

you are such a normie at heart tbh. it's like you come here just to troll people here. especially with your "NT" talk
Im not a normie, I simply understand a normgroid's point of view.

If you're not smart enough to take advantage of normtards, it never began for you.

How is that Cope retard? If you play a general game against someone who is intellectually inferior to you, you have a great chance at winning in theory, ignoring oddball factors.

Why wouldn't something like this be applicable to IRL situations?

How is that Cope retard? If you play a general game against someone who is intellectually inferior to you, you have a great chance at winning in theory, ignoring oddball factors.

Why wouldn't something like this be applicable to IRL situations?
I would argue that being ugly is an "oddball factor"
Im not a normie, I simply understand a normgroid's point of view.

If you're not smart enough to take advantage of normtards, it never began for you.
cope.

if you have genetics to make you ugly, it never began for you

Op is pathetic inkfel zounder kite nigerjew kuck

I would argue that being ugly is an "oddball factor"

cope.

if you have genetics to make you ugly, it never began for you
Basement Dweller IQ Cope

There are oddballs who make more than you do in 1 year what you will make in a lifetime.

Basement Dweller IQ Cope

There are oddballs who make more than you do in 1 year what you will make in a lifetime.
there are also indian janitors who get laid, you're pointing at outliers

The :blackpill: just requires a minimum of a slightly below average IQ to be understood. Even lower IQ cels here understand it due to being on the losing end of the looks spectrum and having a lot of spare time that they used to learn the truth. What's truly low IQ is to be ugly, have a lot of spare time, see the blackpill and still be bluepilled ( :soy:tears)

This is also why chad usually isnt blackpilled, unlike the meme posted here. He's too busy cumming in his dumpsters and being validated to care about the truth

Last edited:
you're saying no sub4 guys have ever gotten laid?
Are you implying only sub4 males get janitor jobs??

Get your head out of your ass if you think crumbbum/drug addict chads dont get bottom tier jobs and still get laid more than you.

Ive seen pizza delivery boys who mog you. Keep coping

Are you implying only sub4 males get janitor jobs??

Get your head out of your ass if you think crumbbum/drug addict chads dont get bottom tier jobs and still get laid more than you.

Ive seen pizza delivery boys who mog you. Keep coping
no, what I'm saying is that ugly guys can get laid in rare situations, cherrypicking as this site calls it

no, what I'm saying is that ugly guys can get laid in rare situations, cherrypicking as this site calls it
It really isnt cherrypicking if the ugly guy is moneymaxxed. Happens all the time.

You think someone who makes more than you is going to allow himself to live a sexless life??

It really isnt cherrypicking if the ugly guy is moneymaxxed. Happens all the time.

You think someone who makes more than you is going to allow himself to live a sexless life??
depends what you mean by "sexless". if you're talking hookers, I'm not sexless either, and neither are you

We just discovered something and happened to agree with it based on personal experiences and mentality

Many normies do actually believe personality matters or personality > looks, this is how they make themselves feel special about getting into a relationship or having unpaid sex. Normie advice for a blue pilled incel will always have some variation improving looks along with improving appearance but rarely cosmetic surgery because they still believe personality is important.

Normies are actually blackpilled (only in terms of the fact that physical attraction is primarily based on looks).

I think only 20% of normies are genuinely bluepilled and believe that personality is most important in sexual attraction, the remaining 80% know the truth, however acknowledging the blackpill would mean society would eventually have to give in to our demands, but normies want to see us suffer without having anyone care about our problems, hence they feign ignorance.

Massive Fucking Cope

If you're legit high IQ IRL, there will always be a way to make good money.

Sure, there's a "way," but that doesn't mean that it has any probability of happening if you are incel.

Unless you are a garage inventor or have a revolutionary idea which you sell to someone / use it to kickstart a business, and somehow it works (the probability of coming up with a unique idea even if high iq is incredibly low, as is the probability of that low probability idea taking off even if it's genius; supply and demand), getting up the corporate ladder requires good looks (that means a ridiculous amount of effort if you are naturally a 4 out of 10, if you are 3 or sub, it doesn't matter), because the guy or girl who is promoting you will want to look at you when they are working with you.

If you are young and handsome enough, you will get women who will promote you even if you aren't the most qualified.

The only other way is clever investments, but you generally need to work with securities at some point in order to even have a chance against high-iq investors who will mog you in the competition.

Last edited:
Everyone knows that looks matter, at least on a subconscious level.

I think what sets us apart is we can actually explain what makes people physically and sexually attractive and how those things can impact the quality of your life.

If you deny the black pill, then you should be legally retarded.

But you are dumb if you deny looks matter.

Agreed

Looksmax is full of chimpmaxxed IQ morons.

This problem is prevalent here too. Most normgroids have a better footing in life than the average poster on .co/looksmaxx. They may appear to be bluepilled and naive externally. But deep down, everyone knows that this world is cut throat.

Lies, Power, IQ, and Manipulation is King. Most normgroids accomplish this much easier than your average neetmaxxed retard who chooses to ldar with nothing on his name.
nah people here are just ugly. that's the main difference

look at how normies responded to social isolation during coronavirus, they couldn't stand it. meanwhile incels here handled it fine. and supposedly normies can deal with harshness better than people here? complete bullshit.
Shut the fuck up, you dont own anything, are good at absolutely nothing. Your existence literally has no worth. Your opinion is automatically invalid.
who the fuck do you think you are? you talk down to everyone on this forum like you're some big shot. you're a fucking loser like everyone here

nah people here are just ugly. that's the main difference

look at how normies responded to social isolation during coronavirus, they couldn't stand it. meanwhile incels here handled it fine. and supposedly normies can deal with harshness better than people here? complete bullshit.

who the fuck do you think you are? you talk down to everyone on this forum like you're some big shot. you're a fucking loser like everyone here
Keep crying for me bum

of course a GrAYcel posted this :feelshaha:
8200.jpg