Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You aren't smart because you know looks matter.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24946
  • Start date
Deleted member 24946

Deleted member 24946

Self-banned
-
A lot of users on psl and incel communities seem to have a complex of, "Look at me guys, I know that looks matter, I'm so much smarter than bluepilled normies!" But the fact of the matter is, this just makes the guys claiming this look very dumb. When normies say "looks dont matter, it's just muh personalitee," they don't mean it and are clearly just being socially acceptable and virtue signaling, that's why they'll immediately turn around and talk about how hot chad and stacy are and proceed to go work out and do skincare to look better. The fact that many incel and psl autists can't read the room and see the obvious nuance here, and rather take everything people say at face value, means that they are almost as dumb as those inceltears retards who legitimately take "looks don't matter" seriously.

I don't think anyone belives being blackpilled is equivalent to being intelligent. You sound like a massive fag that doesn't belong here. Go back to reddit, you filthy animal.

I don't think anyone belives being blackpilled is equivalent to being intelligent. You sound like a massive fag that doesn't belong here. Go back to reddit, you filthy animal.
i knew i would strike a nerve with this post. sorry for not stroking your ego

This.

You'd be very wrong.
true. the fact of the matter is that even subhumans need something to make themselves feel valid and superior so a lot of people in these communities will cope with "muh high iq"

You'd be very wrong.
Are there many users claiming they are intelligent for being blackpilled? It's much more common to highlight one's negative traits on this forum.

Tesla IQ ngl

Are there many users claiming they are intelligent for being blackpilled? It's much more common to highlight one's negative traits on this forum.

@BummerDrummer:feelskek:

troll thread/10

the blackpill is more than just "looks matter" anyway.

This is what makes them dumb
i disagree, i think it's vital in the overly pc world we live in to lie about these things. if you say some blackpilled shit you risk getting "cancelled" "exposed" and losing your job, imo it's smarter to just act clueless about it

the blackpill is more than just "looks matter"

Right, this place is obviously political in its opposition to feminism and recognition of the conflicting interests between men and women. That's what people don't realize even if they know about the pervasiveness of lookism, and why they hate us.

Some users here will try to step back and say "oh... this is just a forum for lonely virgins! Why are you demonizing us?" This is a bullshit and dishonest thing to say and you all know it. We are misogynists and our views are in complete antagonism with the feminist paradigm that's been built in the minds of many people.

Low IQ thread.

Many normies are barely intelligent enough to breathe, let alone notice this type of patterns. Especially considering how we are all being brainwashed, 24/7, from all sides, that looks don't matter for men.

Right, this place is obviously political in its opposition to feminism and recognition of the conflicting interests between men and women. That's what people don't realize even if they know about the pervasiveness of lookism, and why they hate us.

Some users here will try to step back and say "oh... this is just a forum for lonely virgins! Why are you demonizing us?" This is a bullshit and dishonest thing to say and you all know it. We are misogynists and our views are in complete antagonism with the feminist paradigm that's been built in the minds of many people.
Based and high IQ.

I completely disagree though. Jfl, over for contradictivecels

JK, I agree.

troll thread/10

the blackpill is more than just "looks matter" anyway.

notice that the original post i never even mentioned the word "blackpill". this has nothing to do with the politics or the entire blackpill, just the "looks matter" part, so that other stuff is irrelevant to the point i'm trying to make here.

notice that the original post i never even mentioned the word "blackpill". this has nothing to do with the politics or the entire blackpill, just the "looks matter" part, so that other stuff is irrelevant to the point i'm trying to make here.
you mention "bluepilled normies", and that incel and psl "autists" are the opposite side, which is the blackpill

you mention "bluepilled normies", and that incel and psl "autists" are the opposite side, which is the blackpill
"bluepilled" as in thinking looks don't matter, not the political aspect. incels and psl autists being on the opposite side as in the "looks matter" mentality. the political aspect is a separate discussion for another thread.

blackpilled
"bluepilled" as in thinking looks don't matter, not the political aspect. incels and psl autists being on the opposite side as in the "looks matter" mentality. the political aspect is a separate discussion for another thread.
point I was making is no one ever said we were smart purely for acknowledging looks matter. in fact everyone knows looks matters to a degree, but many people underestimate how much looks matter when it comes to social life and career, not just sex and relationships. I'd argue we are more aware of those aspects of lookism than other people.

Last edited:
The fact that many incel and psl autists can't read the room and see the obvious nuance here, and rather take everything people say at face value, means that they are almost as dumb as those inceltears retards who legitimately take "looks don't matter" seriously.
Fags who lie and are too afraid to say the truth are stupid.

Richard Dedekind level IQ. I feel the same way tbh. We are incels so ofcourse it's not surprising that we talk a lot about looks.

point I was making is no one ever said we were smart purely for acknowledging looks matter. in fact everyone knows looks matters to a degree, but many people underestimate how much looks matter when it comes to social life and career, not just sex and relationships.. I'd argue we are more aware of those aspects of lookism than other people.
i said i never used the word blackpilled in the ORIGINAL post, which is a fact. i used the term blackpilled in response to a comment about virtue signaling, stating that if you say something blackpilled you risk getting your life fucked up by pc culture. also, there instances of people mentally masturbating over their own iq simply for knowing that looks matter, even when not mentioning the aspects of how it affects life

i said i never used the word blackpilled in the ORIGINAL post, which is a fact. i used the term blackpilled in response to a comment about virtue signaling, stating that if you say something blackpilled you risk getting your life fucked up by pc culture. also, there instances of people mentally masturbating over their own iq simply for knowing that looks matter, even when not mentioning the aspects of how it affects life
well those are rare and don't represent most people here

Fags who lie and are too afraid to say the truth are stupid.
it's valid if you want to say it's reprehensible and immoral, but i disagree that it's stupid because the fact of the matter is if they explicitly tell the truth about it they risk getting "exposed' by pc "cancel culture" and losing their job and thus their way of survivial. imo its stupider to openly say harsh truths and risk fucking one's life up

it's valid if you want to say it's reprehensible and immoral, but i disagree that it's stupid because the fact of the matter is if they explicitly tell the truth about it they risk getting "exposed' by pc "cancel culture" and losing their job and thus their way of survivial. imo its stupider to openly say harsh truths and risk fucking one's life up
If all the based men stood up at once then there would be no consequences and things would actually get better. That's why we need more brave men to speak up and stop being cucks, fuck their pussy ass jobs, if they can't even freely say what they think.

If all the men stood up at once then there would be no consequences and things would actually get better. That's why we need more brave men to speak up and stop being cucks, fuck their pussy ass job, if they can't even freely say what they think.
that sounds nice, in an ideal world maybe that would happen, but the chances of this hypothetical actually happening are very slim. it is what it is

that sounds nice, in an ideal world maybe that would happen, but the chances of this hypothetical actually happening are very slim. it is what it is
It can happen once more men start getting emboldened from online anonymity, it will spill into real life every day.

It can happen once more men start getting emboldened from online anonymity, it will spill into real life every day.
it is a possibility since more guys are becoming incel as the years go by

A lot of users on psl and incel communities seem to have a complex of, "Look at me guys, I know that looks matter, I'm so much smarter than bluepilled normies!" But the fact of the matter is, this just makes the guys claiming this look very dumb. When normies say "looks dont matter, it's just muh personalitee," they don't mean it and are clearly just being socially acceptable and virtue signaling, that's why they'll immediately turn around and talk about how hot chad and stacy are and proceed to go work out and do skincare to look better. The fact that many incel and psl autists can't read the room and see the obvious nuance here, and rather take everything people say at face value, means that they are almost as dumb as those inceltears retards who legitimately take "looks don't matter" seriously.
False, a PSL or Incel forum is not an indicator of how we speak irl.
We can say this because normies and Foid are not allowed to voice their lies and BS in our communities.

False, a PSL or Incel forum is not an indicator of how we speak irl.
We can say this because normies and Foid are not allowed to voice their lies and BS in our communities.
i think you misunderstand, im not saying anyone speaks irl how they do on here.

of course a GrAYcel posted this :feelshaha:

Agreed

Looksmax is full of chimpmaxxed IQ morons.

This problem is prevalent here too. Most normgroids have a better footing in life than the average poster on .co/looksmaxx. They may appear to be bluepilled and naive externally. But deep down, everyone knows that this world is cut throat.

Lies, Power, IQ, and Manipulation is King. Most normgroids accomplish this much easier than your average neetmaxxed retard who chooses to ldar with nothing on his name.

Tbh.
Although many normies really think personality actually matters and they’ll find a dream girl. Not saying u got to be a smart ass but not everybody can just throw out all their old ideas and come to our conclusion

of course a GrAYcel posted this :feelshaha:
Shut the fuck up, you dont own anything, are good at absolutely nothing. Your existence literally has no worth. Your opinion is automatically invalid.

they don't mean it and are clearly just being socially acceptable and virtue signaling, that's why they'll immediately turn around and talk about how hot chad and stacy are and proceed to go work out and do skincare to look better.

Shut the fuck up, you dont own anything, are good at absolutely nothing. Your existence literally has no worth. Your opinion is automatically invalid.
just lol

Perception does not mean intelligence

Low IQ thread.

Many normies are barely intelligent enough to breathe, let alone notice this type of patterns. Especially considering how we are all being brainwashed, 24/7, from all sides, that looks don't matter for men.
That's more of a system problem if anything. Some people are simply more open to obeying to the first authority that gets to them.

If they have enjoyable moments, why would they bother challenging the system that gave them that comfort?

At the end of the day, nobody truly cares about the unfairness in life as long as they get their piece.

Low IQ thread.

My opinion.

Chad = / = normie

Chad is smart enough to figure this shit out. In fact, chads are blackpilled but they aren't lonely enough to find communities like this one. Chad is a PUA without having to buy shit. Chad only repeats bluepilled shit, not believing in any of it, because he knows it will get him far socially. When Chad is with his other Chad friends, he definitely is not bluepilled.

My little brother Chad has said some of the most blackpilled and egregious stuff to my family and does so knowingly. He says that all women are whores, that women hate virgins, that if women start physical fights they deserve to get beaten, and that women like aggressive behavior.

Normies, who aren't chad, slaves to the system, act on impulse and can't notice the inherent contradiction of their impulses.

They act on the impulse of repeating whatever is socially acceptable because corporate mass media and PSA repeat it ad nauseum.

Yet they act on impulse when it comes to dating and clearly know that to some degree, looks are a vital factor in dating. I know short normies who are insecure about their height but will still repeat ad-nauseum "personality is what matters most."

I think the most enlightening video is this. It shows the difference between a chad and a bluepilled soy normie.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLFyK-j0APA

Last edited:
My opinion.

Chad = / = normie

Chad is smart enough to figure this shit out. In fact, chads are blackpilled but they aren't lonely enough to find communities like this one. Chad is a PUA without having to buy shit. Chad only repeats bluepilled shit, not believing in any of it, because he knows it will get him far socially. When Chad is with his other Chad friends, he definitely is not bluepilled.

My little brother Chad has said some of the most blackpilled and egregious stuff to my family and does so knowingly. He says that all women are whores, that women hate virgins, that if women start physical fights they deserve to get beaten, and that women like aggressive behavior.

Normies, who aren't chad, slaves to the system, act on impulse and can't notice the inherent contradiction of their impulses.

They act on the impulse of repeating whatever is socially acceptable because corporate mass media and PSA repeat it ad nauseum.

Yet they act on impulse when it comes to dating and clearly know that to some degree, looks are a vital factor in dating. I know short normies who are insecure about their height but will still repeat ad-nauseum "personality is what matters most."

I think the most enlightening video is this. It shows the difference between a chad and a bluepilled soy normie.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLFyK-j0APA

Eliott Hulse is not a Chad, HE is your average normie, with nothing really useful in therms of advice because he doesn't know how bad some dudes have it. The other dude is just a retard and probably an incel in denial as well, or maybe even a homosexual (which is something completely different and obviously even worse to take advice from)

Anyway, I do believe a lot of Chads are actually bluepilled, they believe girls like them because of who they are, they become legitimately surprised when they see how hard it is to get a girl when you are under 6' and with an average/ugly face. The most ironic is that while Chads tend to be tolerant of the blackpill and many even agree with it, the ones who hate incels the most are always incels in denial.

A certain degree of ugliness renders your intelligence useless in the modern gynocentric world

A certain degree of ugliness renders your intelligence useless in the modern gynocentric world
Massive Fucking Cope

If you're legit high IQ IRL, there will always be a way to make good money.

That's more of a system problem if anything. Some people are simply more open to obeying to the first authority that gets to them.

If they have enjoyable moments, why would they bother challenging the system that gave them that comfort?

At the end of the day, nobody truly cares about the unfairness in life as long as they get their piece.
you are such a normie at heart tbh. it's like you come here just to troll people here. especially with your "NT" talk
Massive Fucking Cope

If you're legit high IQ IRL, there will always be a way to make good money.
gigacope

Last edited: