Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You arent a truecel until you maxxed out your life

youngcel39

youngcel39

Navycel
-
An incel is an involuntary celibate meaning its the universe fault,but how can you blame the universe when your fat,uneducated and unmotivated.The label of true incel should only be reserved for men who have taken all the steps to maxx out their life but are still celibate.Think about it if its forces that keep your celibacy how can you know until you tested out the waters.For example im a 17 ethnic youngcel.I still have years to grow and expand my status but how can i continue to believe in incel when i haven't reached a crucial point in life yet.I know most of you will shit on me and thats fine at this point theres only so much we can do to ascend

Being sub4 while skinny is enough tbh tbh.

the first reply ITT is a larper from cucktears.

if you havent surgerymaxxed you havent done shit

Ableism. High IQ. zzzzzzzzzz

Being one of those things is the direct result of material reality around you and the neurochemical processes in your head. You could argue even, if you are unwilling to change it, tht it's not your fault, that you are unwilling, because the universe has made your thougts like this. Our brain is just a complicated reeled off script or already written executed computerprogram and has unevitabely lead to the state you are in. Only external input can change your situation and even only if leads to the right outcome in your brain. Ther is no free will.

Last edited:
if you havent surgerymaxxed you havent done shit

If you haven’t had a hair transplant, laser hair monobrow removal, Botox wrinkle removal, ear pinning, eye colour change laser surgery, Orbital rim corrective surgery, maxilla enhancement surgery, nose reduction surgery, cheek lypo suction, mandible extension surgery, neck lypo, teeth straightening, teeth whitening, gum reduction, HGH and testosterone replacement treatments...

... then you haven’t looksmaxxed and are a fakecel.

If you haven’t had a hair transplant, laser hair monobrow removal, Botox wrinkle removal, ear pinning, eye colour change laser surgery, Orbital rim corrective surgery, maxilla enhancement surgery, nose reduction surgery, cheek lypo suction, mandible extension surgery, neck lypo, teeth straightening, teeth whitening, gum reduction, HGH and testosterone replacement treatments...

... then you haven’t looksmaxxed and are a fakecel.
jesus bro. only wrap around jaw implants and nosejob are enough for most people. of course special cases for everyone like I have NCT so i might need orbital rim implants

Fakecel if you believe this. Maxxing out is redpill ideology. It never began nor will ever begin for us.

"Maxxing out" my life basically means gathering the courage and determination to kill myself, so I wouldn't know, OP

@universallyabhorred how many years you spent gymcelling? How many females you approached? How many clubs did you visit in the past year? Volcel if 0

@universallyabhorred how many years you spent gymcelling? How many females you approached? How many clubs did you visit in the past year? Volcel if 0
How many females approached you? How many did you reject? How many times did females show interest in you but you avoided them? How many potential opportunities for sexual contact or dating did you miss? How many females complimented you on your appearance IRL? Fakecel if >0.

Yup this is true. I read maybe 200 books of trying to improve in some way. Philosophy, read the whole bible, quran, self improvement, spiritual books, books on how to become attractive through energies. Talked to over 1000 girls in 6 years,but they all just seemed to want to get away from me. Literally have a 9/10 body (not even exaggerating). But it all doesnt mean shit if im 5ft5 and dont fit in with others or think like a normal person.

An incel is an involuntary celibate meaning its the universe fault,but how can you blame the universe when your fat,uneducated and unmotivated.The label of true incel should only be reserved for men who have taken all the steps to maxx out their life but are still celibate.Think about it if its forces that keep your celibacy how can you know until you tested out the waters.For example im a 17 ethnic youngcel.I still have years to grow and expand my status but how can i continue to believe in incel when i haven't reached a crucial point in life yet.I know most of you will shit on me and thats fine at this point theres only so much we can do to ascend
Theoretically you have a lower maximum ceiling as a truecel though. You can never be elected into a lucrative position of leadership (You will never be promoted to an exec or further, and if you start your own company around your own ideas the board will throw you off the moment you go public) so your income is basically capped at how much the best doctors and engineers make (a truecel could never become a successful lawyer or investment banker due to halo effect).
Your social circle is limited to people that rely on or are indebted to you somehow.

Yup this is true. I read maybe 200 books of trying to improve in some way. Philosophy, read the whole bible, quran, self improvement, spiritual books, books on how to become attractive through energies. Talked to over 1000 girls in 6 years,but they all just seemed to want to get away from me. Literally have a 9/10 body (not even exaggerating). But it all doesnt mean shit if im 5ft5 and dont fit in with others or think like a normal person.

You really have a 9/10 body? do u use steriods because if u dont i doubt u have a 9/10 body

No one is obligated to do anything to be invited into the super special true incel club.

witchhunting bullshit

I disagree; inceldom should be merely defined by an extremely low reward/effort ratio. Otherwise, you're basically spouting the bluepill.

@universallyabhorred just accept it, you never even tried. (And that's ok as long as you don't call other people "fakecel.")

ascension is fucking hard bro. it takes alot of discipline. and it takes motivation that most of us don't have

@universallyabhorred just accept it, you never even tried. (And that's ok as long as you don't call other people "fakecel.")
Admit that you are a good looking guy who has gotten plenty of action with females and are just pretending to be a virgin like whogivesafucc thinking incels here are naive enough to believe your lies.

bluepilled gigacope shit

Truecels don't have the motivation to better themselves and will spend what's left of their miserable lives LDARing
-a fellow 17 yo ethnic youngcel

I think you're underestimating the hopelessness of a ugly face. I'm guessing yours is average or above, shock is great. You aren't an incel and hopefully never will be.

So basically become a betabuxx?

The problem is that many people don't get that incels and people in general have limits or let's say a ceiling they can't break through.

When a human is born things like looks, intelligence etc. are predetermined by genetics. Yes you can improve yourself if you are just fat but especially as incel you reach the limit of improving pretty fast.

No one is incel at age 17. Most of the guys only start to fuck after first car.
T
No one is incel at age 17. Most of the guys only start to fuck after first car.
(if not chad, of course)

Why are you calling FukmyLyfe Fakecel/LARP?
He has mentioned females being attracted to him and being approached by them in clubs/bars etc. He has also stated he is not ugly and is a tall 6'2''. Considering these facts it is likely he is another good looking fakecel like whogivesafucc or fullofhate, unless you believe these incidents led to nothing as he claims. Even so inceldom is not just about being a virgin, it is about being treated like crap, rejected and looked down on by everyone, for these reasons someone who is good looking can never be incel. At best he is a volcel/standardcel who can easily change his situation but chooses not to instead preferring to whine complain and LARP online as a hopeless incel.

Last edited:
He has mentioned females being attracted to him and being approached by them in clubs/bars etc. He has also stated he is not ugly and is a tall 6'2''. Considering these facts it is likely he is another good looking fakecel like whogivesafucc or fullofhate, unless you believe these incidents led to nothing as he claims. Even so inceldom is not just about being a virgin, it is about being treated like crap, rejected and looked down on by everyone, for these reasons someone who is good looking can never be incel.
Being tall doesn't mean shit if you don't have frame to back it up anyway, various studies show that your shoulder width is 80% of your attractiveness ahead of height and even penis size.
And it entirely depends on the quality of the females, if he's being approached by landwhales that's not an achievement lol @fukmylyf

Being tall doesn't mean shit if you don't have frame to back it up anyway, various studies show that your shoulder width is 80% of your attractiveness ahead of height and even penis size.
And it entirely depends on the quality of the females, if he's being approached by landwhales that's not an achievement lol @fukmylyf

Cope being tall means instant respect even with a small frame a tall guy is much better off than a short guy.

That is an achievement because that means he is not an actual incel. He has options but chooses not to exercise them, an actual incel cannot attract any females at all. Funny thing is people here defended whogivesafucc as well then turned on him when he admitted to being a larper I am confident the same will happen with this guy, just wait and see.

Cope being tall means instant respect even with a small frame a tall guy is much better off than a short guy.

That is an achievement because that means he is not an actual incel. He has options but chooses not to exercise them, an actual incel cannot attract any females at all. Funny thing is people here defended whogivesafucc as well then turned on him when he admitted to being a larper I am confident the same will happen with this guy, just wait and see.
Getting someone 5 points lower than your looksmatch isn't at all a good thing.
And people were rating guys like whogivesafucc/blackletcel/Fullofhate 4-5/10..
Anyone that rates GL guys that low (alot of people on here do that) are likely very GL themselves and are rating low because they're GL themselves.

You're the smartest youngcel on this forum and if you leave I will raise hell!

You are right though op. And people on here are just pissed because they realize there is some truth to what you are preaching. Some people here could easy be normie if they weren't fat or larped about being a mentalcel.