Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You arent a truecel until you maxxed out your life

Most incels here will eventually maximize their income and social skills enough to find girlfriends/wives, at which point they'll renounce the blackpill in exchange for normie status. This is merely a phase for most of you.

It is much better than nothing which is what actual incels get. My point is if you have women attracted to you but you decide not to make moves on them or only want stacy then you are not really an incel.

I suspect most of this site is composed of good looking or average fakecels and larpers. I have seen your pictures even you are good looking for an Indian, not surprising you would consider attracting landwhales as easy. It seems few here understand the actual suffering caused by having an ugly face, that is what being an incel really is about. Not rejecting females while being a good looking "mentalcel" then complaining about being a virgin, it is hypocritical people say females cannot be incel since females are holding out for chad, when many people here are doing the same but call themselves incel.
Getting someone 5 points lower than your looksmatch isn't at all a good thing.
And people were rating guys like whogivesafucc/blackletcel/Fullofhate 4-5/10..
Anyone that rates GL guys that low (alot of people on here do that) are likely very GL themselves and are rating low because they're GL themselves.

I see what you're saying, but trust me, genetics don't lie. If you're undesirable at age 17, it's likely that your unattractive features telegraph other things relating to your genetics capabilities. That's just my honest opinion, however.

Being tall doesn't mean shit if you don't have frame to back it up anyway, various studies show that your shoulder width is 80% of your attractiveness ahead of height and even penis size.
And it entirely depends on the quality of the females, if he's being approached by landwhales that's not an achievement lol @fukmylyf
lol don't listen to that autist. Even though I have standards I've never rejected anyone. I haven't been able to turn any of my opportunities into sex, and it's all that matters at the end of the day. Also keep in mind that I'm 25 years old and have been looksmaxxing for YEARS while this faggot sits around crying fakecel all day. Universallyabhorred is known for making baseless accusations + posting edgy content - he's been banned for it in the past. He also begged for mod status on other incel websites. Highly suspect if you ask me
easily change his situation but chooses not to instead preferring to whine complain and LARP online as a hopeless incel.
fucking LOL you just described yourself. You've made no effort whatsoever, even when I gave you advice. Just go ER idiot

lol don't listen to that autist. Even though I have standards I've never rejected anyone. I haven't been able to turn any of my opportunities into sex, and it's all that matters at the end of the day. Also keep in mind that I'm 25 years old and have been looksmaxxing for YEARS while this faggot sits around crying fakecel all day. Universallyabhorred is known for making baseless accusations + posting edgy content - he's been banned for it in the past. He also begged for mod status on other incel websites. Highly suspect if you ask me

fucking LOL you just described yourself. You've made no effort whatsoever, even when I gave you advice. Just go ER idiot
i'm also 25 and have been actively trying to looksmax since i was 18, i've gone from a 2/10 to a "5-6/10", there's no improvement for frame though.. All i can do is keep gymcelling to appear more normal but this will legit take another year.
I'm also very anti-LDAR

Teenagers should be treated the same way as women on this forum - ban on sight.

i'm also 25 and have been actively trying to looksmax since i was 18, i've gone from a 2/10 to a "5-6/10", there's no improvement for frame though.. All i can do is keep gymcelling to appear more normal but this will legit take another year.
I'm also very anti-LDAR
I feel you. Takes me much longer to see results compared to most guys. Brb, gymcel for years and Tellem-T still has better stats.

I feel you. Takes me much longer to see results compared to most guys. Brb, gymcel for years and Tellem-T still has better stats.
i don't even bother telling people i go to the gym at this point, even though i've been gymcelling 7 days a week for over a year...
Frame is everything when it comes to BB and genetics.

Rather people think i don't gym, than they think my genetics are so subhuman for gymming for a year for minimal gains

I'm also very anti-LDAR
Just wait a few months @fukmylyf will expose himself as the larper he is. He has already started bragging about having had females attracted to him and been approached by females, he won't be able to keep up the act for long. Also YOU CANNOT BE INCEL if you are good looking this guy is a complete retard it is his own damn fault if he is a virgin. Honestly if I had good looks like him I'd get laid in a heartbeat, but unfortunately I am deformed all his normie advice of trying with females would never work for me all I can do is LDAR. You are an idiot to believe anything this fakecel says, same thing happened with all the others it was eventually found out that they were trolling, there is no escaping from the truth. Larpers try so hard to pretend to be incel it is fucking unbelievable get a life faggots.

Last edited:
Just wait a few months @fukmylyf will expose himself as the larper he is. He has already started bragging about having had females attracted to him and been approached by females, he won't be able to keep up the act for long. Also YOU CANNOT BE INCEL if you are good looking this guy is a complete retard it is his own damn fault if he is a virgin. Honestly if I had good looks like him I'd get laid in a heartbeat, but unfortunately I am deformed all his normie advice of trying with females would never work for me all I can do is LDAR. You are an idiot to believe anything this fakecel says, same thing happened with all the others it was eventually found out that they were trolling, there is no escaping from the truth. Larpers try so hard to pretend to be incel it is fucking unbelievable get a life faggots.
I've seen incels that are PSL 8/10, one even messaged me saying he's slept with over 20 women.. And he has lol
IDEK what to believe anymore.
But i like @fukmylyf and i'm happy that he's atleast trying to ascend, just like me.

I've seen incels that are PSL 8/10, one even messaged me saying he's slept with over 20 women.. And he has lol
IDEK what to believe anymore.
Leak a screenshot of the PM that guy sent or at least PM me that guy's username that is the definitely a fakecel he might be masquarading as an incel and needs to be reported so he gets banned. Or even better report him using the report button for that message due to bragging. This place could really use some cleaning.

Leak a screenshot of the PM that guy sent or at least PM me that guy's username that is the definitely a fakecel he might be masquarading as an incel and needs to be reported so he gets banned. Or even better report him using the report button for that message due to bragging. This place could really use some cleaning.
Anything anyone sends me Via PM stays private, i wouldn't leak something on the incels.is homepage that's said in private.
I'll just let time take its toll and let everyone figure out who the BIG Larpers i've seen Via PM are.

don't forget to noosemax friends

Ableism. High IQ. zzzzzzzzzz

Being one of those things is the direct result of material reality around you and the neurochemical processes in your head. You could argue even, if you are unwilling to change it, tht it's not your fault, that you are unwilling, because the universe has made your thougts like this. Our brain is just a complicated reeled off script or already written executed computerprogram and has unevitabely lead to the state you are in. Only external input can change your situation and even only if leads to the right outcome in your brain. Ther is no free will.
Could be, the world is to good layed out to be random

Teenagers should be treated the same way as women on this forum - ban on sight.
why if im a teen i should have gotten mad pussy by now with all the horny hs gurls but i havent and i need to test out and maxx my stats a little more and see what happens