Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You are now as rich in real life as you are in your favorite game. What do you do with your newfound wealth?

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
In my case this would either be GTA or Battlefront. For the sake of this scenario, I'll go with GTA.
The total amount of money I've ever made in GTA over the 4 years I've played it is over 900 million dollars.
With 900 million dollars irl, I could start my own micronation and fund a small army to protect it.
But what about you guys? What would you do with your money?

send it to my oneitis XDDDDDDDDDDD

with my billionsof GTA dollars I will have an army and put them at a base at the ocean.

Hire someone with financial expertise to guide me on investing in stocks etc. to generate more money.

I don't know; how much is 800,000 Septims worth in US dollars?

I will fuck many hookers with this money!
And I will become cyborg, with super human strength and speed. And invisible power.

Sent it all to amouranth :soy:

I have 9999 coins in my Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga savefile from 2004.

I'm broke. Only few keys and ref. But not too broke if item prices count too, but still below $1k

Buy a cabin house in the mountains with 30 acres of land, buy an off the road Jeep for my new cabin house living comfortably, invest money in education to acquire a career skill set, give some of my money to various charities helping the poor or homeless, and whatever money I have left put in various smart financial investments having a good set of monthly paying dividends. :feelsjuice:

[Oh, and buy a Harley Davidson because motorcycles are pretty cool.] :yes::feelzez:

Last edited:
In my case this would either be GTA or Battlefront. For the sake of this scenario, I'll go with GTA.
The total amount of money I've ever made in GTA over the 4 years I've played it is over 900 million dollars.
With 900 million dollars irl, I could start my own micronation and fund a small army to protect it.
But what about you guys? What would you do with your money?
Buy a chalet overlooking Vail colorado

Well I have a lot of bottle caps and 37 gold bars. I'm not sure what I can do with that tbh. Is there any none shady as fuck people who will pay for gold bars outright?

Anyways surgerymaxxing and passport broing here I cum.

Looksmaxx and leisuremaxx.

Become a serial killer (in minecraft)