Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over you are my only friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I'm not even joking, my dad yesterday treated me like a piece of trash, he also treated my mom like shit like everyday, for the dumbest reasons as always, he want that we follow his orders in the perfect way in 1 second, if we make (me or my mom) a single mistake he start to treat us like shit, I don't even react, I just shut up, close myself in my room, go for a walk, cry, thinking at suicide, I have the worst dad in the world, it's unreal, he is my biggest bully, he treat me like shit from I was 11 because he has a work of shit and he's a frustrated asshole

please brocels give me good advice for killing myself, I'm crazy af, therapy can't save me, this forum can't save me, I'm alone af, so just tell me how I can kill myself

he also treated my mom like shit like everyday, for the dumbest reasons as always, he want that we follow his orders in the perfect way in 1 second, if we make (me or my mom) a single mistake he start to treat us like shit, I don't even react
Giga based dad :incel:

something similar happens to me my father wants me to do everything perfectly and treats me like shit, all I do is rot :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Don't end it yet. Keep breathing even though it seems pointless man, you have your forum friends for support. At least the ones who aren't trolls.

Don't end it yet. Keep breathing even though it seems pointless man, you have your forum friends for support. At least the ones who aren't trolls.
thank u :feelsaww:

IT: It's about your personality bro :soy::foidSoy:

something similar happens to me my father wants me to do everything perfectly and treats me like shit, all I do is rot :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
can relate to you, I hope that when I will live alone the things will go better

can relate to you, I hope that when I will live alone the things will go better
:cryfeels::cryfeels:When you feel that life ignores you, cry, but value while smiling
Someone said that it will not always rain, instead always, tomorrow will be another day:cryfeels::cryfeels:
:cryfeels:tomorrow will be another day:cryfeels:

:cryfeels::cryfeels:When you feel that life ignores you, cry, but value while smiling
Someone said that it will not always rain, instead always, tomorrow will be another day:cryfeels::cryfeels:
:cryfeels:tomorrow will be another day:cryfeels:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Don’t ever try to satisfy him, because that’s not even what he want. He just wants to bully you.

Incel Trait: shitty abusive parents

1CAE3EBA E6C4 4E68 BC40 E654007CE137

Don’t ever try to satisfy him, because that’s not even what he want. He just wants to bully you.
Pretty much, just say "Yes, yes" and do your own thing. Why do you have to kill yourself when you are not really in the wrong?

Save money to move out, or save money for a gun to rope.

How old are you? Youngcel I assume.

I'm not even joking, my dad yesterday treated me like a piece of trash, he also treated my mom like shit like everyday, for the dumbest reasons as always, he want that we follow his orders in the perfect way in 1 second, if we make (me or my mom) a single mistake he start to treat us like shit, I don't even react, I just shut up, close myself in my room, go for a walk, cry, thinking at suicide, I have the worst dad in the world, it's unreal, he is my biggest bully, he treat me like shit from I was 11 because he has a work of shit and he's a frustrated asshole
We have almost the same story but in my case it was mainly my mom causing trouble. Some inkwells in here will never understand how much of a privilege it is, to have normal parents. :fuk:

We have almost the same story but in my case it was mainly my mom causing trouble. Some inkwells in here will never understand how much of a privilege it is, to have normal parents. :fuk:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

move out then get revenge on your dad

Honestly I'd just fight back
I learned that being a pussy in life won't get you anywhere, and that people get hella hesitant to piss you off if you act hostile when provoked.

Honestly I'd just fight back
I learned that being a pussy in life won't get you anywhere, and that people get hella hesitant to piss you off if you act hostile when provoked.
you don't know him, it's useless to fight back with him, the only thing I can do is move out at this point, having bad parents is the worst thing that can happen to you, if you don't have even parents you are TOTALLY alone, especially as an incel

you don't know him, it's useless to fight back with him, the only thing I can do is move out at this point, having bad parents is the worst thing that can happen to you, if you don't have even parents you are TOTALLY alone, especially as an incel
They will never understand this, no matter how hard you try...

That sounds like shit tbh, I don't think I can fully relate but I've got in a lot of fights with parents for various reasons

They mainly get angry af at me for not getting the death jab and other shit like dropping grades when my motivation is down the floor after being a KHHV ugly friendless male for all my life

It feels like a slap in the face, they say I'm playing the victim or some shit when really all of them had a successful social life and are too deluded to get blackpilled at this point

please brocels give me good advice for killing myself, I'm crazy af, therapy can't save me, this forum can't save me, I'm alone af, so just tell me how I can kill myself
If you have access to therapy, it might save you, might take one or two years, but it can really help because it seems you got traumatized. It takes a lot to overcome trauma, but before you can overcome it, you have to let go, and that takes time. So if you have the chance, you should try and take it, it might not solve your inceldom, but it might ease the pain and enable you to be yourself and betabux at best.

I'm not even joking, my dad yesterday treated me like a piece of trash, he also treated my mom like shit like everyday, for the dumbest reasons as always, he want that we follow his orders in the perfect way in 1 second, if we make (me or my mom) a single mistake he start to treat us like shit,

Yes...I see. Mother's husband would toss her clothes and items outside. She moved into an apartment for some time to escape him.

Sorry to hear that, man. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to dm brocel :feelsYall: