Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over you are my only friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
26d 8h 24m
I'm not even joking, my dad yesterday treated me like a piece of trash, he also treated my mom like shit like everyday, for the dumbest reasons as always, he want that we follow his orders in the perfect way in 1 second, if we make (me or my mom) a single mistake he start to treat us like shit, I don't even react, I just shut up, close myself in my room, go for a walk, cry, thinking at suicide, I have the worst dad in the world, it's unreal, he is my biggest bully, he treat me like shit from I was 11 because he has a work of shit and he's a frustrated asshole

please brocels give me good advice for killing myself, I'm crazy af, therapy can't save me, this forum can't save me, I'm alone af, so just tell me how I can kill myself

Oroborus

Oroborus

Spergman
★★★★★
99d 17h 8m
he also treated my mom like shit like everyday, for the dumbest reasons as always, he want that we follow his orders in the perfect way in 1 second, if we make (me or my mom) a single mistake he start to treat us like shit, I don't even react
Giga based dad :incel:

텍스트

텍스트

hello
9d 12h 59m
something similar happens to me my father wants me to do everything perfectly and treats me like shit, all I do is rot :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

椎名もた

椎名もた

Officer
★★
13d 17h 23m
Don't end it yet. Keep breathing even though it seems pointless man, you have your forum friends for support. At least the ones who aren't trolls.

Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

-
26d 8h 24m
Don't end it yet. Keep breathing even though it seems pointless man, you have your forum friends for support. At least the ones who aren't trolls.
thank u :feelsaww:

yez

yez

turbocel
39d 23h 44m
IT: It's about your personality bro :soy::foidSoy:

Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

-
26d 8h 24m
something similar happens to me my father wants me to do everything perfectly and treats me like shit, all I do is rot :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
can relate to you, I hope that when I will live alone the things will go better

텍스트

텍스트

hello
9d 12h 59m
can relate to you, I hope that when I will live alone the things will go better
:cryfeels::cryfeels:When you feel that life ignores you, cry, but value while smiling
Someone said that it will not always rain, instead always, tomorrow will be another day:cryfeels::cryfeels:
:cryfeels:tomorrow will be another day:cryfeels:

Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

-
26d 8h 24m
:cryfeels::cryfeels:When you feel that life ignores you, cry, but value while smiling
Someone said that it will not always rain, instead always, tomorrow will be another day:cryfeels::cryfeels:
:cryfeels:tomorrow will be another day:cryfeels:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

The Grinch

The Grinch

Major
18d 18h 35m
Don’t ever try to satisfy him, because that’s not even what he want. He just wants to bully you.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
55d 7h 17m
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
77d 18h 26m
Incel Trait: shitty abusive parents

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Overlord
★★★★★
144d 17h 31m
1CAE3EBA E6C4 4E68 BC40 E654007CE137

VainHireling

VainHireling

The Angel Of Apocalypse
★★★★★
15d 19m
Don’t ever try to satisfy him, because that’s not even what he want. He just wants to bully you.
Pretty much, just say "Yes, yes" and do your own thing. Why do you have to kill yourself when you are not really in the wrong?

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★★
81d 59m
Save money to move out, or save money for a gun to rope.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
90d 11h 23m
How old are you? Youngcel I assume.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Just another slave of the system
★★★★★
50d 2h 30m
aijo

aijo

Discord Chat? Unlovable#5941
★★★
3d 2h 53m
I'm not even joking, my dad yesterday treated me like a piece of trash, he also treated my mom like shit like everyday, for the dumbest reasons as always, he want that we follow his orders in the perfect way in 1 second, if we make (me or my mom) a single mistake he start to treat us like shit, I don't even react, I just shut up, close myself in my room, go for a walk, cry, thinking at suicide, I have the worst dad in the world, it's unreal, he is my biggest bully, he treat me like shit from I was 11 because he has a work of shit and he's a frustrated asshole
We have almost the same story but in my case it was mainly my mom causing trouble. Some inkwells in here will never understand how much of a privilege it is, to have normal parents. :fuk:

Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

-
26d 8h 24m
We have almost the same story but in my case it was mainly my mom causing trouble. Some inkwells in here will never understand how much of a privilege it is, to have normal parents. :fuk:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
156d 15h 57m
move out then get revenge on your dad

I

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
85d 4h 19m
Honestly I'd just fight back
I learned that being a pussy in life won't get you anywhere, and that people get hella hesitant to piss you off if you act hostile when provoked.

Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

-
26d 8h 24m
Honestly I'd just fight back
I learned that being a pussy in life won't get you anywhere, and that people get hella hesitant to piss you off if you act hostile when provoked.
you don't know him, it's useless to fight back with him, the only thing I can do is move out at this point, having bad parents is the worst thing that can happen to you, if you don't have even parents you are TOTALLY alone, especially as an incel

aijo

aijo

Discord Chat? Unlovable#5941
★★★
3d 2h 53m
you don't know him, it's useless to fight back with him, the only thing I can do is move out at this point, having bad parents is the worst thing that can happen to you, if you don't have even parents you are TOTALLY alone, especially as an incel
They will never understand this, no matter how hard you try...

I

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
85d 4h 19m
That sounds like shit tbh, I don't think I can fully relate but I've got in a lot of fights with parents for various reasons

They mainly get angry af at me for not getting the death jab and other shit like dropping grades when my motivation is down the floor after being a KHHV ugly friendless male for all my life

It feels like a slap in the face, they say I'm playing the victim or some shit when really all of them had a successful social life and are too deluded to get blackpilled at this point

S

shynesskills

Banned
-
2d 3h 2m
please brocels give me good advice for killing myself, I'm crazy af, therapy can't save me, this forum can't save me, I'm alone af, so just tell me how I can kill myself
If you have access to therapy, it might save you, might take one or two years, but it can really help because it seems you got traumatized. It takes a lot to overcome trauma, but before you can overcome it, you have to let go, and that takes time. So if you have the chance, you should try and take it, it might not solve your inceldom, but it might ease the pain and enable you to be yourself and betabux at best.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
182d 23h 21m
I'm not even joking, my dad yesterday treated me like a piece of trash, he also treated my mom like shit like everyday, for the dumbest reasons as always, he want that we follow his orders in the perfect way in 1 second, if we make (me or my mom) a single mistake he start to treat us like shit,

Yes...I see. Mother's husband would toss her clothes and items outside. She moved into an apartment for some time to escape him.

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★
41d 14h 43m
am i your friend:feelsautistic:

EternalStorm

EternalStorm

Officer
★★
39d 15h 16m
Sorry to hear that, man. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to dm brocel :feelsYall:

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
49d 22h 57m