Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity ''You are just my husband,you are not entiteled to food''

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-

This is literally what modern foids think about marriage,they would shame themself on internet to get a particle of attention from Chad but dont want to pack a basic lunch for their husbands.
Thank fuckin god alot of men are starting to take cooking lessons,ı cant imagine a generation of fine,hardworking 40 y/o man marrying with a roastie whore only because she can cook some basic pasta.

Bonus meme :
EY l HTWoAABjpT

i wish someone would pack me lunch everyday
it's truly a sad world we live in

i wish someone would pack me lunch everyday
it's truly a sad world we live in
Nah fuck that.

Make my own lunch crew
High protein lunch crew.

Also majority of foids can't cook for shit (How tf do you burn toast/oil!?)

Why does clown world always get worse every time I think it can't. Cum skin women are seriously complaining about a wife packing her husband's lunch?. Really?

JFL

Nah fuck that.

Make my own lunch crew
High protein lunch crew.

Also majority of foids can't cook for shit (How tf do you burn toast/oil!?)
This is pure cope and you know it. You would love it if you woke up to your gf surprising you with a breakfast in bed with all your favorite foods and a blowie afterwards.
it was a joke btw inb4 i get banned
:feelsmega:

This is pure cope and you know it. You would love it if you woke up to your gf surprising you with a breakfast in bed with all your favorite foods and a blowie afterwards.
:cryfeels::feelsrope:

I would love my wife, if she did this for me.

Extra: this is news worthy in Australia?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back