Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are being unfairly being denied the right to breed/

T

tovratov

Greycel
You are all being unfairly denied the right to reproduce. There is a jewish and christian power in this world preventing certain men from reproducing. They are trying to ethnically cleanse the world of undesirable peoples. Inceldom primarily affects minorities. Modern dating, especially with the creation of online dating and dating apps have made it possible to cut off certain men. The incel epidemic is purposely being created by hidden jewish and christian powers to keep the current balance of power. I am going to make a web series on youtube discussing the truth about what is really going on in today's world and why incels are really being cut off from society.

View: https://youtu.be/ZL-xwfU-H5w?si=rA1RmRtrut36IITw

Based but copium if you think Whites have it any better. The only thing Whitecels have is being able to leave their country and show their White cocku to asian girls.

Jews use feminism to crush the White population in the West, then use that to justify mass immigration, where ethnics get sent through the grinder upon arriving to the West (unless black with Jewish BBC myth) as their main purpose is just to keep the system running for however long the Jews want it to continue.

Based but copium if you think Whites have it any better. The only thing Whitecels have is being able to leave their country and show their White cocku to asian girls.
What do you mean "cope" if you think whites have it better. White people have it better than in every single way you can imagine, whites have it better. Money, IQ, education, safe countries, more attractive than other race. Everything. White people complaining about being white are like females complaining about le patriarchy.

The Jews didn't decide what was and wasn't attractive, I don't need the Jews to tell me what I like in a woman, right? So why would anyone need the Jews to tell them what to like in a man?

What do you mean "cope" if you think whites have it better. White people have it better than in every single way you can imagine, whites have it better. Money, IQ, education, safe countries, more attractive than other race. Everything. White people complaining about being white are like females complaining about le patriarchy.

Okay, I'm White and still an incel at 31. Being White is worthless unless Chad. Even an average (i.e. ugly) black MOGS Whites in the West due to BBC myth and thug/NTmaxxed.

There's no race for your autism.

Last edited:
You say "you" talking about us as if you didn't felt like an incel

You're absolutely right. When I say ethnically cleanse I mean something that consumes all the races. Meaning they're trying to get rid of low class people in every race and just make this a world full of beautiful people. Even though like the other comments suggest I believe whites have it a little bit better than people of other ethnic groups

The Jews didn't decide what was and wasn't attractive, I don't need the Jews to tell me what I like in a woman, right? So why would anyone need the Jews to tell them what to like in a man?
:feelskek: :feelskek: OP fr thinks women are being told what to and what not to be attracted to. As if they aren't born with the ability to sniff out chad's superior genes. You have to be retarded if you think women are taught to be hypergamous and shit, they've been this way ever since we existed. I've seen even my chad pond fish fight and kill the weaker males. The blackpill is part of the natural order this is not some "Jewish-Christian" propaganda. Step up your game gray.

We are entitled to womens bodies