Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel you are all fakecels if you wouldn't ascend with an anthro monkey girl from DKC even if it meant getting monkeypox

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Monkeys

I would do it with either of them if they were real since they are humanlike enough for it to work, unlike real monkeys.

Too hairy bro

Fuck anthropomorphic monkey girl or fuck sheboon hmmmmm?:feelshehe:

Fuck anthropomorphic monkey girl or fuck sheboon hmmmmm?:feelshehe:
Anthro monkey girls are caucasian so it's still better than fucking a negress
DarlaShariBow
not that I'd turn down all negresses or anything

niggers aren't humans

niggers aren't humans
Not in their native form, I agree

Skulls

I think we have to acknowledge they're close enough to create fertile offspring with humans though, and that has resulted in a lot of semi-human niggers who are harder to tell apart as they gain characteristics of both species.

I am wondering how you would classify them. Humans are of the H. Sapiens species, would you still consider them to be of the genus Homo?

Not in their native form, I agree

View attachment 617177

I think we have to acknowledge they're close enough to create fertile offspring with humans though, and that has resulted in a lot of semi-human niggers who are harder to tell apart as they gain characteristics of both species.

I am wondering how you would classify them. Humans are of the H. Sapiens species, would you still consider them to be of the genus Homo?
niggers are pieces of shit

Id let her eat my banana

Id let her eat my banana

bro that's cucked don't be a SIMP

Hinatsuru aiYukishiro honokaOriginal by maki natoriumuRam and rom from neptune

you can't just give them free bananas, those are valuable they need to provide services or currency in return for the potassium

Yui haga 2004

imagine the smell