Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You are about to have sex with a qt girl. You are excited, and then you see her do this.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
starfish-sleep-position.jpg

Complete starfish/dead fish sex position.
She doesn't want to suck your dick, move at all during the sex, or even touch tour dick at all. She just lays there and waits for you to finish having sex inside her vagina.
05195d0df2c1db219355572f89f8571beb4ace-wm.jpg

Honestly maybe long term I would care but LOL Id jump at her just to lose my virginity and you say shes qt as well so this is a win win situation for me

I dont care sex is sex if you wouldnt you are volcel.

What women think is secondary.. Not that she won't scream "RAPE!!111" the next second or anything. :feelsbadman:

"Every woman has a slut inside her"
Brutal :blackpill:

This is my fetish.

Act like she's dead."Oh my God. Are you okay?! " Then slap her lightly in the face to wake her up

Even better if you have a tendency to enjoy necrophilia. :heart:

I don't want sex I want a girlfriend

So this is starfish sex.

Would smash anyway.

Women are privileged even bed. Our masculinity is attacked at all times.

Reminds me of a prostutite who laid in the bed and said rape me...the problem was she was wearing tight jeans and boots up to her knees...she got mad when I couldn’t get her hoe clothes off

hahaha hell yes.
its ironic how women do starfish during sex because its basically just them laying there and letting you use them as an object of pleasure like they are a sex doll and foids always complain about being used as objects of pleasure.

This is literally how Winston has sex with his wife in 1984 by George Orwell. Shit stuff

Wouldn’t bother me at all, I can move her into whatever positions I’d want as long as it’s on the bed and she’s laying down relaxed

Make pretend it’s rape and man handle her. They love that stuff.

The slut inside every whore is released when she detects a male by the standards of 7 and up

The things I would do to her pussy would definitely make her move

i would destroy her pussy nevertheless

Would still fuck. Who cares about female pleasure though? 99% of it is really just about whether or not they find you attractive. That's why bluepilled middle class cucks are paying $200 per hour to sex therapists to try to "help them figure out how to make her cum" while a rapist can make it happen in a minute or less.

This too.

flip her over

literally only 1 sex position actually matters i can skip all the extra shit, do you expect her to breakdance on your dick or something?

Sippin

would still be pretty fun. the cherry on top is at the end, when she says 'had your fun?' or 'you just raped me.'

flip her over

literally only 1 sex position actually matters i can skip all the extra shit, do you expect her to breakdance on your dick or something?

View attachment 38968
I would enjoy some doggystyle, some cowgirl. And I would actually want her to seem interested and wanting to have sexn with me. Otherwise it's worse than just fucking a hooker. At least the hooker will pretend to care.

You underestimate my powers OP, she can starfish all she wants, but I guarantee she'll be screaming from pleasure after I'm done with her. It might take me a week to learn what makes her tick, but who gives a fuck, I'll enjoy every second exploring.

She doesn't want to suck your dick, move at all during the sex, or even touch tour dick at all. She just lays there and waits for you to finish having sex inside her vagina.
That's how I have sex with my dolls.
I am used to that.

Lol at caring for foid's enjoyment .

Personally Id just turn her on her SIDE and spoon sex! Women are SEXIER from the back, where their back curves into their ass!! Perfect position, dont have to look into her face even!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back