Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Have you ever tried to sincerely ask a girl to have sex with you?

Simply put, if you live in wealthy Europe or North America, I believe you can get sex experience by asking girls directly.

Logic: People in wealthy areas are more sympathetic. A rich man with an annual income of one million dollars, if you kneel on the ground and keep begging him, he will definitely give you $100 directly. But the same thing happens to a poor man with an annual income of $10,000, he will definitely not give you money. So, although I don’t live in a wealthy country, I believe this trick can be used on girls in wealthy areas.

Operation: First of all, you have to live in a wealthy area, which is the most important thing. For example, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, etc. Then, you just need to go to the street, find a beautiful girl, and ask her directly. You have to tell her: "I have never had sex, please have sex with me, please." And you have to mention that you are willing to pay for it. "I am willing to give you some money, although the money is not much, but it is my heart."

I know that some people will say, isn’t this prostitution?

No, it’s different. If you give them money directly, they may not agree. But if you ask them first and then offer them money as extra compensation, they will agree.
See you in prison

Logic: People in wealthy areas are more sympathetic. A rich man with an annual income of one million dollars, if you kneel on the ground and keep begging him, he will definitely give you $100 directly. But the same thing happens to a poor man with an annual income of $10,000, he will definitely not give you money. So, although I don’t live in a wealthy country, I believe this trick can be used on girls in wealthy areas.
Logic? What you just wrote isn't logical at all.

People don't give you 'money' when you beg long enough. What they do is actually 'call the cops on you' so that they remove a nuisance and what they perceive to be a threat to their lives. You are assuming that rich people are generous and kind enough to give you money because you.. beg enough? Okay. Okay. Keep living in that dream world of yours. You might not even need a blackpill anymore. Just keep dreamin' boyo.

Also put yourself in our places. A manlet subhuman ugly enough to not have ANY sexual success, ever. That person must be either ugly or a complete and utter mentalcel that makes people with autism mog him to hell and back.

In other words, they are most likely ugly. Ugly. Do you know what happens when people see someone ugly? Do you know what goes through their brain? Or has your brain rotten from bluepill OD that you actually, fucking actually, i kid you not, believe that begging a random whore on the streets {who is rich off their sugar daddy or betabuxx) to fucking SLEEP with you? You for real nigga? Is this what you IncelTears users do nowadays? Is this the level of your trolling?

Last edited:
If you keep insisting that's a punishable crime, so be careful. Simply ask many girls out and ask them normally if you're going to try.

And you have to mention that you are willing to pay for it.

This is illegal in the United States and Canada, you might get away with it a couple of times but very soon someone will pull out their phone, record, and you'll be charged and convicted with solicitation. Again just ask girls out normally.

Are you intoxicated or something? You fucking retard

It's an IT Infiltrator, but anyway he's banned