Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NTpill believers are retards. In 2024, you won't get pussy if you don't have the looks

Also btw ur threads mimic that of an aspie no offense. No Normie would make the same threads as u here u have very aspie tier threads. Ntfags don’t make threads or talk the way you do.
I’m not trying to be rude it’s just from what I observe from how some normies interact on BP forums like .org for example
I don't talk about the same.things over and over again. You are constantly making false assumptions about me, and you don't even know me in real.life. I have a job and I go to college classes, Non-NTs are unable to do those things, you fat imbecile.

NTness makes all the difference for those with more average looks. Take iShowSpeed, if he was autistic he'd be broke and KHHV, but being so heavily NT he's a millionaire with endless sex options.