Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You are a juror in a sexual harassment case. There is no physical evidence for the crime, but 15 women testify the accused harassed them.

What would you do?

• I would convict, 15 witnesses are too much for me to doubt the guy is not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would acquit, claims are not evidence

Votes: 31 86.1%
  • I would like to acquit, but I am not willing to face the public shaming and doxxing. I would convict

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • My vote would depend on how convincing the testimonies are

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
All jurors vote to convict, meaning if you acquit you will be the lone holdout juror and your name will appear on the news. What would you do?

If it's a rich Jew or a Chad being accused, I would convict.

All other men I would acquit.

I would have let Harvey Weinstein off the hook just cause so many foids would have lost their minds.

If it was a pigskin then I'd definitely convict.

Anyone else probably not

Claims are not evidence

Acquit, show me evidence or don't waste my fucking time. Anyone convicting for stupid reasons = nig

impossible in 2021 that there is not even a phone video of one of the incidents. case dismissed

Anyone with at least a measly brain cell in it’s final death twitches would realize that such a scenario is another act of #metoo rape

High iq, but I wouldn't if it's a rich uncucked guy.

Btw jailing someone jusy because of his religion, race or looks (like Chad), is no different than how soyciety discriminate us for being bad looking.

Btw jailing someone jusy because of his religion, race or looks (like Chad), is no different than how soyciety discriminate us for being bad looking.
Cope I will always discriminate against good looking mofos and niggas who mog me hard.
Idc if it's hypocritical

I would have let Harvey Weinstein off the hook just cause so many foids would have lost their minds.
The Weinstein case is bullshit because he's being held accountable for abusing his position to get laid, but none of the actresses who chose to go along with it are going to lose their careers that they, by their own admission, only got because they fucked an old fat guy.

@BlkPillPres
Acquit, you can't convict without evidence, if you were in that position you'd expect the same treatment

JFL at the two people who voted: "My vote would depend on how convincing the testimonies are"

What kind of blue pilled shit is that?, what's the criteria for "convincing"?, its nothing but a well veiled excuse to rationalize making decisions based on emotion, because convincing for you could be "she's crying so much, I feel bad"

You should have made this vote public, users like that need to be ostracized

My general rule in life is that 65% of the time you can't believe a single word foids say or what comes out of their mouths, and even when they're telling the truth they are almost always half-truths.:feelsjuice:

[The other half intentional misleading or misdirection.]

All jurors vote to convict, meaning if you acquit you will be the lone holdout juror and your name will appear on the news. What would you do?
I know a dark triad Chad who harasses every girl she meets , no one accused him even if they don’t like his behavior

Who are the 2 cucks?

If it were a Chad or a Jew I'll send their ass to jail. If it were an ugly guy I would never convict him, no matter how many whores scream at me.

I voted 3rd because I would be a coward about the doxxing stuff

I'm sure some witness testimony could be very compelling but even if the girls think they're being honest it's all quite subjective and prone to misinterpretation

Plus even nice girls can be compelled to give false testimony by others' coercion.

Show me the tape!

15's quite alot unless he's some powerfull guy with lots of money and status I doubt he'd havr 15 foids that wanna accuse him. I'd still have to hear what they have to say to decide though and see what the accused is like.

The morally and logically good answer is to acquit. It's impossible for someone to harass 15 foids without leaving behind a single piece of evidence. Classic case of metoo.

The only problem is that I would also be afraid of vengeance by the media and their lapdog normie followers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back