Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You all should buy a fleshlight

normiesgunnurm

normiesgunnurm

Recruit
★★★
It's much better than using your hand, it's affordable and it doesn't destroy your dick with death grip like fapping does.

normiesgunnurm said:
It's much better than using your hand, it's affordable and it doesn't destroy your dick with death grip like fapping does.

no money and not old enough. i hate my life

I dunno, but I think that death grip, rather than destroying my dick, gave me huge endurance in real sex. I am talking about 2+ hours.

Which makes me want to shoot in the head people who mock or dismiss late virgins because "they will last 5 seconds in bed".

Zyros said:
I dunno, but I think that death grip, rather than destroying my dick, gave me hugue endurance in real sex. I am talking about 2+ hours.
Which makes me want to shoot in the head people who mock late virgins because "they will last 5 seconds in bed".

Why should incels care about sex endurance?

Just buy a hooker

incelman said:
Just buy a hooker

Are you going to buy a hooker every time you are horny?

normiesgunnurm said:
Are you going to buy a hooker every time you are horny?

Actual sex with a woman can keep you relieved for 4-5 days if its good

any recommendations? don't know a thing about fleshlights.

normiesgunnurm said:
Why should incels care about sex endurance?

they don't, only a fakecel would, just like Zyros is. I still can't believe he is not banned yet

Tried a fleshlight and it felt horrible and I couldn't cum using it and threw it away after a few frustrating attempts. I later read that you should give it longer for your penis to adjust, if all you've ever had was your hand as a sexual outlet for years/decades.

eurocel said:
any recommendations? don't know a thing about fleshlights.

Just go on Amazon and buy from the actual Fleshlight brand, can't really go wrong.