Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I bought a sex doll because jerking off wasn’t cutting it anymore.

What type of packaging did it come in? did you order it?

What type of packaging did it come in? did you order it?
I ordered it online. It came in discrete packaging. The box looked like a box the tractor parts I regularly buy to fix my equipment come in.

I ordered it online. It came in discrete packaging. The box looked like a box the tractor parts I regularly buy to fix my equipment come in.
SHeeeittt, i have to really consider it then, i dont live alone and would probably be homeless if someone opened it. Can i have a link to it?

SHeeeittt, i have to really consider it then, i dont live alone and would probably be homeless if someone opened it. Can i have a link to it?
I can probably send you a link if you really want it, but it did come in a really big box and was heavy as fuck. If someone other than you picked up t he box, they would become very suspicious

I can probably send you a link if you really want it, but it did come in a really big box and was heavy as fuck. If someone other than you picked up t he box, they would become very suspicious
Nah, I could just make an excuse of it being exercise equipment or some shit. The problem is if it gets opened.

Nah, I could just make an excuse of it being exercise equipment or some shit. The problem is if it gets opened.
Ok. I will have to try to find the link later. It definitely is a nice change from only jacking off, but I wish I was able to get a full body lifelike one. Unfortunately that was out of my budget because a lot of my money went towards riding mower repairs lately. It has a fuckable pussy and asshole. I actually like fucking the sex doll's asshole better than it's pussy because it is tighter. I was really hoping the pussy would be a bit tighter. MAybe I'm just desensitized from death grip during jacking off.

Ok. I will have to try to find the link later. It definitely is a nice change from only jacking off, but I wish I was able to get a full body lifelike one. Unfortunately that was out of my budget because a lot of my money went towards riding mower repairs lately. It has a fuckable pussy and asshole. I actually like fucking the sex doll's asshole better than it's pussy because it is tighter. I was really hoping the pussy would be a bit tighter. MAybe I'm just desensitized from death grip during jacking off.
Thanks brocel, i find the full body ones look more creepy than just the torsos, the faces look uncanny.

Thanks brocel, i find the full body ones look more creepy than just the torsos, the faces look uncanny.
Really? I think it's the other way around. I'd much prefer a full body one, just that I couldn't afford it right now. I can't blow 2 grand on a sex doll because my classic muscle car needs the brakes worked on to be safe to drive, and that's priority

Really? I think it's the other way around. I'd much prefer a full body one, just that I couldn't afford it right now. I can't blow 2 grand on a sex doll because my classic muscle car needs the brakes worked on to be safe to drive, and that's priority
I'd say just get a vr headset, at least you could do something else with it as well, games, tv, movies etc. With 2 grand you could probably get a pretty decent vr headset or pc upgrade. If its going to be spent on a sexdoll

I'd say just get a vr headset, at least you could do something else with it as well, games, tv, movies etc. With 2 grand you could probably get a pretty decent vr headset or pc upgrade. If its going to be spent on a sexdoll
Gotta get the brakes on my car fixed. Can’t be driving around a fast car that can’t stop well. I’m not really into VR anyway

Gotta get the brakes on my car fixed. Can’t be driving around a fast car that can’t stop well. I’m not really into VR anyway
I see, i've heard its mainly just novelty. I think it would be cool just to have nonetheless, I wish i had a license i would be driving every day im too much a lazy fuck to actually do it.

I see, i've heard its mainly just novelty. I think it would be cool just to have nonetheless, I wish i had a license i would be driving every day im too much a lazy fuck to actually do it.
It’s not just novelty. Once I get the brakes fixed, new tires on it, and the steering slop fixed, it will be as good as new. That car can (and has when my dad first got it in 2010) reach over 115 miles per hour top speed. It also has 500 horsepower. It’s a legit performance car

It’s not just novelty. Once I get the brakes fixed, new tires on it, and the steering slop fixed, it will be as good as new. That car can (and has when my dad first got it in 2010) reach over 115 miles per hour top speed. It also has 500 horsepower. It’s a legit performance car
Sorry for not clarifying, i meant the vr headset ahahah. That car sounds nice im not really into cars though, my dream car is bmw e35.

Sorry for not clarifying, i meant the vr headset ahahah. That car sounds nice im not really into cars though, my dream car is bmw e35.
Oh ok, that makes more sense, lol. Some people actually have insulted my car and said it’s just a big toy. I guess that is somewhat true though, but it’s good fun

Oh ok, that makes more sense, lol. Some people actually have insulted my car and said it’s just a big toy. I guess that is somewhat true though, but it’s good fun
Eh, fuck it. Whatever helps us keep our minds off of the bullshit world we live in. I'd prefer to be driving around in something actually enjoyable than a shitbox.

Eh, fuck it. Whatever helps us keep our minds off of the bullshit world we live in. I'd prefer to be driving around in something actually enjoyable than a shitbox.
Same. It only gets 6 miles per gallon around town though because the engine is so huge. I used 5 gallons of gas in one hour a couple weeks ago. Love it though, and can’t wait to get it fixed. I will take it to the limited access highway late at night when there is hardy any traffic and take it for a real speed run

Same. It only gets 6 miles per gallon around town though because the engine is so huge. I used 5 gallons of gas in one hour a couple weeks ago. Love it though, and can’t wait to get it fixed. I will take it to the limited access highway late at night when there is hardy any traffic and take it for a real speed run
Damn bro, that sounds fucking awesome. I bet it sounds badass too.

Damn bro, that sounds fucking awesome. I bet it sounds badass too.
It truly does. It has a 7.4 liter engine (average cars are like 2.4 liters), it has headers, no catalytic converter, and a massive carburetor, so it is awesome. Inside the car at idle, you need to shout to talk to the passenger. You’d never even be able to talk with the engine revving.

would be nice if they made one like this but with a head attached

saves the weight of the legs/arms

would be nice if they made one like this but with a head attached

saves the weight of the legs/arms
I'd rather just go all out and buy a full body one tbh if I wanted one with a head

If you eventually find yourself a girlfriend where will you hide this or what happens if she finds out :shhh:

It’s alright actually. I was hoping it would be a bit tighter, but I think I’m desensitized from years of jacking off with a death grip though. It’s pretty fun to use.
Maybe put a vacuum sucker in there

you have to dismember it if you wanted to dispose it kekfuel imagine sawing this late at night

you have to dismember it if you wanted to dispose it kekfuel imagine sawing this late at night
True, lol, especially a full body one. Imagine the garage man wondering what was in the bad, opening it, and finding that

is this borderline necrophilia? or more accurate imaginary borderline necrophilia?

nigga that shit ain't got no arms legs or head wtf :feelsUgh:
It’s all I could afford! I want a full body lifelike one in the future when I have the money. The brakes are bad on my muscle car and need repair so I can’t blow 2 grand on a sex doll right now

It’s all I could afford! I want a full body lifelike one in the future when I have the money. The brakes are bad on my muscle car and need repair so I can’t blow 2 grand on a sex doll right now
muscle car with no money? peak goy lilbro

muscle car with no money? peak goy lilbro
I inherited it when my dad passed away recently. Money is tight now that we don’t get his social security income. I’m a car guy and have had good memories in that car since I was 5 when he bought it, so I will not sell the car.

I inherited it when my dad passed away recently. Money is tight now that we don’t get his social security income. I’m a car guy and have had good memories in that car since I was 5 when he bought it, so I will not sell the car.
fair enough, happy ldaring my friend :feelsYall:

Why do you chose a disgusting roastie :feelspuke:

Go in japan and buy a perfect Loli hole

fair enough, happy ldaring my friend :feelsYall:
Thank you. I will do the best I can. I have $2,000 saved up to fix the brakes. Next up is new tires for it and new steering parts. After that it will be good as new. The engine and transmission are already upgraded and like new

You're pretty much fucking a mutilated plastic corpse.