Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I bought a sex doll because jerking off wasn’t cutting it anymore.

I couldn’t buy the $1000+ dollar one because I need to spend that money on repairing my muscle car and fixing my riding mower. Cars are my main hobby, so can’t have it broke down

I couldn’t buy the $1000+ dollar one because I need to spend that money on repairing my muscle car and fixing my riding mower. Cars are my main hobby, so can’t have it broke down
I'm a NEET and live with my parents, so it's obvious why i couldn't buy one

I'm a NEET and live with my parents, so it's obvious why i couldn't buy one
I live with my mother. She doesn’t even care about the sex doll. At least my mother is fairly chill, lol. My father probably wouldn’t have approved, but he passed away a while ago, so I don’t have to worry about what he thinks. My mother is pretty easy on me because she knows she depends on me for my car knowledge and landscaping knowledge and labor to maintain the properties.

I live with my mother. She doesn’t even care about the sex doll. At least my mother is fairly chill, lol. My father probably wouldn’t have approved, but he passed away a while ago, so I don’t have to worry about what he thinks. My mother is pretty easy on me because she knows she depends on me for my car knowledge and landscaping knowledge and labor to maintain the properties.
I see. Sorry about your dad. At least your mom is easy on you

I see. Sorry about your dad. At least your mom is easy on you
Yeah, sucks not having my dad. Him and me did lots of car stuff together and had a cabin we maintained and enjoyed together. Still have his 1971 Camaro and cabin, but it’s not the same without him. At least I can maintain these things myself because I have the knowledge. The cabin takes around 2 hours each week to get the grass cut, plus some other work that needs doing. Right now, the engine failed on one of my riding mowers, so I have to look for a cheap used engine to buy and fix it up.

I just exposed you BOZO:feelsclown:

They moved it to sewers :feelsrope:

Seriously, is there a used market for them? Do they remain in demand after previous use?

The best one still was @Michael W. Ford's one

They moved it to sewers :feelsrope:

Seriously, is there a used market for them? Do they remain in demand after previous use?
No fucking way, at least I wouldn’t think so. Who the hell would wanna fuck a piece of plastic another dude already used? :feelspuke:

No fucking way, at least I wouldn’t think so. Who the hell would wanna fuck a piece of plastic another dude already used? :feelspuke:
It just seems wasteful seeing a $200, even $2000 piece of equipment in the dumpster.

Imagine you see a listing for a Myrealdolls for 90% off, used once. Enticing to some, no doubt about that

It just seems wasteful seeing a $200, even $2000 piece of equipment in the dumpster.

Imagine you see a listing for a Myrealdolls for 90% off, used once. Enticing to some, no doubt about that
Yeah, true, but the thought that you might not fully be able to clean it out and then use it is just :feelspuke: . I’d be afraid to catch some disease from a used doll.