Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You ain't got no power bitch shut your bitch ass up Billie Eilish is a sick bitch feminist pussy cunt

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Hold on me... cause I got the I got the I got the power

You make rain but I make it I make it I make it shower you should know I'm the one who's in control

Billie Eilish is a feminist bitch fuck you hard stop idiot fuck you sick bitch

She once basically said not to date an ugly guy because they'll get cocky if they get any affection.

Billie eilish is so slutty looking :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I want to grope her huge tits while fucking her pussy then cum inside her to bleach her with my baby serum to embrace masculinity. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Billie eilish is so slutty looking :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I want to grope her huge tits while fucking her pussy then cum inside her to bleach her with my baby serum to embrace masculinity. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:shock::shock::shock::feelsohgod:

@Sneir is a funnier schizo poster than you ngl:feelsjuice:

Hold on me... cause I got the I got the I got the power

You make rain but I make it I make it I make it shower you should know I'm the one who's in control

Billie Eilish is a feminist bitch fuck you hard stop idiot fuck you sick bitch
Fuck you faggot

That whore can’t sing, it just mumbles in its songs. I have no idea why it is popular

I do not have any mental disorders:feelswhat: (in video game)
don't make me send you to the labor camps with the 5 dollar nasty hookers(in video game):feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

That whore can’t sing, it just mumbles in its songs. I have no idea why it is popular
The target demographic is wannabe bipolar “ imma bah bish” type zoomer whores

What a little cumslut, I hate celebs that r younger than me

She would be an incel if she was a guy.

She once basically said not to date an ugly guy because they'll get cocky if they get any affection.
Fuck her, dude. She isn’t on model level looks herself yet she behaves like this against undesired men.