Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You actually mog your foid "looksmatch"

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Ive been trying to get a looksmatch foid and then realized one thing. I mog my looksmatch hard coz shes make up frauding. So technically i need to aim a couple of points higher to compensate for her ugliness without fakeup.

So your looksmatch foid isnt actually your looksmatch,unless youve seen her "morning face". Last i heard from my normie friends who are betabuxxing, most foids look like chimps when they wake up.

idk. my looksmatch would have pasty
blemished skin, a hook-nose, NW2 hair, and a slightly long + sunken mid-face.

mogging non-whales is nearly impossible for me

But she can still use makeup to appear to look better than she actually is.

Last i heard from my normie friends who are betabuxxing, most foids look like chimps when they wake up.
this is another reason why betabuxxing is stupid as shit

I don't mog my looksmatch. Then again I could be wrong and my dick is fooling me.

High IQ observation.
Your looksmatch hasn't improved their personality either because they never needed to put any effort to it
full
i

Ive been trying to get a looksmatch foid and then realized one thing. I mog my looksmatch hard coz shes make up frauding. So technically i need to aim a couple of points higher to compensate for her ugliness without fakeup.

So your looksmatch foid isnt actually your looksmatch,unless youve seen her "morning face". Last i heard from my normie friends who are betabuxxing, most foids look like chimps when they wake up.

Looksmatch means "With the same cosmetics." If I'm not wearing makeup, in order for her to be my looksmatch she has to look like me without makeup. We were not counting makeup. Unless I can also wear makeup.

My female version on faceapps, looks like a legit femoid serial killer

based and high iq
tesla pilled

I mog my looksmatch? What? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Stop it. Get some help.

Looksmatch means "With the same cosmetics." If I'm not wearing makeup, in order for her to be my looksmatch she has to look like me without makeup. We were not counting makeup. Unless I can also wear makeup.

Most foids don't leave their homes without make-up.
I mog my looksmatch? What? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Stop it. Get some help.

Yes, coz your looksmatch is using fake up.

who cares about looksmatch. my smvmatch is probably a mutant

Aesthetically-wise yes. But our looksmatch smv mog us so it doesn't matter

I used faceapp and my looksmatch is actually really cute and looks much better then me (the one without makeup)

Ya i dont think i can get erect for a foid far below my looksmatch.
I would go with any girl as long as she isn't deformed or landwhale, basically anything above a 3/10. But if a girl below that shows interest in me, I wouldn't call myself incel anymore

I always look horrible