Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Yez betrayed us

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I’m tired of these normal looking middle class/rich kids coming on here acting like their lives are bad.

Muh “therapy” fuck outta here. Us poor dysfunctional incels can’t afford therapy sessions.

May he fail his akido sessions, gets kicked out of the boxing gym, and have to get surgery to remove 3 more inches to his DICK after contracting some infection!

You’ll never ascend. You’ll be back on here in a month manlet

YOU NEVER BETRAY THE IMPECCABLE SAINTS!!!

Last edited:
That is one reason I don’t like babycels being here. More often not they ascend or do something like this

he may be done with the blackpill but the blackpill will never be done with him :feelsdevil:

who cares about that fag

I’m tired of these normal looking middle class/rich kids coming on here acting like their lives are bad.

Muh “therapy” fuck outta here. Us poor dysfunctional incels can’t afford therapy sessions.

May he fail his boxing sessions and have to get surgery to remove 3 more inches to his DICK!

You’ll never ascend. You’ll be back on here in a month manlet
maybe he's tired of receiving tons of attention and appearing every day on incel tear and on that crappy youtube video

he can leave this forum, knowing that he was some kind of celebrity or something

maybe he's tired of receiving tons of attention and appearing every day on incel tear and on that crappy youtube video

he can leave this forum, knowing that he was some kind of celebrity or something
Truecels love attention because that’s all they get. Only fakecels who get too much would be bothered over being posted on IT.

I hope he finds what he's looking for. If anybody ascends out of this life, that is a good thing not a bad thing.

He hasn't deleted it yet kek

at least he was based instead of an insufferable cunt like many young"cels"

He got laid with the foid that teased him, called it

Good riddance to that piece of shit, "Muh average zoomer is 6 ft 2"

What a fucking retard he was.