Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] My Farewell Message To Incels.is

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I spent many time in this forum. Everytime I'm online I feel more sad and angry. It gives me nothing but suffering. I hope you all ascend in future. I hope I can ascend in future. I'm deleting this account. :cryfeels:

See you tomorrow.

I spent many time in this forum. Everytime I'm online I feel more sad and angry. It gives me nothing but suffering. I hope you all ascend in future. I hope I can ascend in future. I'm deleting this account. :cryfeels:
Soy

Another one bites the dust. Only trucels don't delete their accounts.

i thought i told you to stfu you nerd

Based. Good luck out there boyo

Another one bites the dust. Only trucels don't delete their accounts.
You need to have a VERY special mind to regularly immerse yourself in the horrors of human condition through the blackpill. There's a reason why normoids avoid the blackpill like the plague. Its because they subconsciously know that their fragile psyches won't be able to handle the horror of primitive human sociology which the blackpill outlines.

See you on the news :feelsokman:

It’s looking like this site will die on its own before any three letter agency takes it down :cryfeels:

Deleting your account won't help you ascend, nor will it help stop the feds, buddy boyo.

You might as well stay here and pretend like nothing happened (which it won't for your ascension KEK).

It's over.

KILLL YOURSELF @Zer0/∞ i’m tired of these kids coming on here having their fun.

Deleting your account won't help you ascend, nor will it help stop the feds, buddy boyo.

You might as well stay here and pretend like nothing happened (which it won't for your ascension KEK).

It's over.
Yea kek. I’m not as active here but that’s cause there’s nothing much here for me but also cause I have college shit to do, work out and play video games.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on yer way out

It's over.
I mean if he's gone the feds won't care as much as he's probably suicided in his garage or something whatever the fuck turkeys do

It's over.
He's 18, he will ascend in a few months :feelshaha:

Me too just taking a last look but I don't intend to waste any more time on this forum

if you are actually leaving I will miss you, cuz you were pretty nice to me and it was funny seeing itcels getting mad at you. I hope you will ascend.

Wow this is the first time I see you post a thread like this surely you mean it!!!!

I'm sure stacy will suck your dick when you delete your account, after all they know if you're an inkweel deep inside. Keep huslin king :cool:

An another teen ascended.

One more collegecel out

Goddam babycels

do not delete your account
simply replace your .co time with something else
Over time you will stop coming here
Once in a while if you experience blackpill or feel like venting you can log back in and share your experiences and browse for couple of hours
strongly suggest against deleting account because then after certain time you will get this itch of creating an alt