Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yet ANOTHER condom handout

lastchancel

lastchancel

It gets worse
If you've ever gone to a party when you are 7, and gotten a little bag full of candy and spinning tops etc, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about here.

The first real day of college has began, they gave us a starter pack, exactly like those 'goodie' bags you get at a party. What was in it? Well, bullshit college propaganda, followed by a condom with lube. I honestly wanted to give it back to them and say I don't need this shit, but I'm too high inhib for that. Just took that fucking bag like a cuck, this shit enrages me. Constant reminders of how others are doing. Kicking a man while he's down, every damn time. They give them out seemingly weekly/monthly (start of term, maybe?). I'm thinking of requesting that they stop giving me them. It ruins my mood instantly.

If you've ever gone to a party when you are 7, and gotten a little bag full of candy and spinning tops etc, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about here.

The first real day of college has began, they gave us a starter pack, exactly like those 'goodie' bags you get at a party. What was in it? Well, bullshit college propaganda, followed by a condom with lube. I honestly wanted to give it back to them and say I don't need this shit, but I'm too high inhib for that. Just took that fucking bag like a cuck, this shit enrages me. Constant reminders of how others are doing. Kicking a man while he's down, every damn time. They give them out seemingly weekly/monthly (start of term, maybe?). I'm thinking of requesting that they stop giving me them. It ruins my mood instantly.

Where is this college?

Being high inhb makes everything worse tbh

that college needs to be nuked.. jfl THESE ARE FUCKING DAUGHTERS HOW THE FUCK CAN THIS HAPPEN!!!

I PUT MY LIFE DOWN ON IT. THE WEST WILL COLLAPSE!! ER'S WILL POP UP LEFT AND FUCKING RIGHT ON EVERY CAMPUS

idk how you do it OP. I could not survive in college. all it would take for me to go crazy is getting mogged by one chad and seeing/hearing about 1 instance of foid degeneracy

that college needs to be nuked.. jfl THESE ARE FUCKING DAUGHTERS HOW THE FUCK CAN THIS HAPPEN!!!

I PUT MY LIFE DOWN ON IT. THE WEST WILL COLLAPSE!! ER'S WILL POP UP LEFT AND FUCKING RIGHT ON EVERY CAMPUS
amen to that

amen to that

walk around campus and take note of the guys you mog. make these guys your friends so they don't kill you on the day of retribution.

walk around campus and take note of the guys you mog. make these guys your friends so they don't kill you on the day of retribution.
I actually height mog loads of guys there, there are loads of internationals which gives me some hope. But a lot of prettyboys which rape me with face mog as well. Generally a LOT of soy from the guys at this college.

I actually height mog loads of guys there, there are loads of internationals which gives me some hope. But a lot of prettyboys which rape me with face mog as well. Generally a LOT of soy from the guys at this college.

what's your race and height ?

soy boys are actually life fuel for me. better to hand out condoms in a class full of soyboys that will asks for consent before every sexual act with their skinnyfat bodies, vs handing out trojan magnum XL's in a class full of tall broad shoulders brick skulled chiseled browridged dark triad chads and the Stacies eagerly stuffing the condoms into their purses smiling at the group of chads that will gangbang them later..

I just assume every girl has been gangbanged by a football team full of 6'4" gigachads.. I'm probably right, and its better to err on the side of caution. gives me a more realistic world view and keeps me from drifting too deep into bluepill land

Last edited:
Im going to donate tons of silverwear and plates to people starving to death. :feelzez:

Who's paying for this?

White, 6'2

I'm in a hyper-cucked country, though, white is seen as a negative.
you're fucking nuts. come to Los Angeles. you'll be god here. incels will get suifueled watching you accept the condom handout.

what country are you in ?

you're fucking nuts. come to Los Angeles. you'll be god here. incels will get suifueled watching you accept the condom handout.

i'm not up for that dox right now, but a European "(((turn our men gay, import bbc bulls)))" Union country.

i'm not up for that dox right now, but a European "(((turn our men gay, import bbc bulls)))" Union country.
I'm guessing Germany or Sweden ? hard to dox you by your country tbh

Also, L.A is a pure shithole, and all of the states annoy me. I blame them for a lot of cuckoldry that's happening in Europe, they love to follow big brother USA's example of liberty and lawlessness. Too bad our politicians don't grow a nutsack and reject american and EU influence.
I'm guessing Germany or Sweden ? hard to dox you by your country tbh
something like that
paranoiacel

Also, L.A is a pure shithole, and all of the states annoy me. I blame them for a lot of cuckoldry that's happening in Europe, they love to follow big brother USA's example of liberty and lawlessness. Too bad our politicians don't grow a nutsack and reject american and EU influence.

something like that
paranoiacel
I agree. cali is peak degeneracy fronting like its peak societal evolution. literally 40 million Low IQ 0 sentience virtue signalers.

Los Angeles??? That is hypergamy central wtf:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
Even 10/10 chads in my area are 4/10 in LA

The guys that slay here at my age are internationals, generic rugby muscle chads and prettyboy scene kids. I'm just a lankey skinny kid with a borderline deformed bone structure. I really wouldn't slay anywhere on this planet. Other than SEA to be used for residency in Europe....

On ur school campus i saw ppl giving out condoms and one of them dressed up as a DICK.

Condom Shurikans

:feelsautistic: Condom Shuriken's :feelsautistic:

If my country turns into total degeneration like that I'm gonna move the fuck out.

You should have tried the condom on in front of the fucker that gave you the bag, I remember a Stacy handing out free condoms at my college and when she gave it to me and I walked up a bit and I turned around she was laughing with her friends cause they knew I'll never use it

JFL @ those deluded muthafuckers. I would love to get in their face and scream...

NOBODY IS HAVING AS MUCH SEX AS YOU THINK THEY ARE YOU RETARDS!!!

It's the opposite, men are having less sex than ever before thanks to feminism not more.

A fucking STD to wipe shit out and make virginity cool when?
A godsend.

A fucking STD to wipe shit out and make virginity cool when?
A godsend.
i'm telling ya, genetically engineered, super-lethal super-contagious STD
make it happen, someone

The guys that slay here at my age are internationals, generic rugby muscle chads and prettyboy scene kids. I'm just a lankey skinny kid with a borderline deformed bone structure. I really wouldn't slay anywhere on this planet. Other than SEA to be used for residency in Europe....
Make friends with those Chads and show them your a team playER

you should steal every condom you see, poke holes in all of them and then redistribute them across the campus

If I were you I would've given that shit back to them. That'd make me fucking pissed and would ruin my week.

something like that

i have been to college in germany and they dont give condoms. Sex in general is a big taboo in Germany. Sweden then?

what the fuck? Why didn't I get condoms from school I wish I could try one.

i have been to college in germany and they dont give condoms. Sex in general is a big taboo in Germany. Sweden then?
something like that
what the fuck? Why didn't I get condoms from school I wish I could try one.
Not school....
If I were you I would've given that shit back to them. That'd make me fucking pissed and would ruin my week.
It made me pissed and ruined my week tbh ngl
you should steal every condom you see, poke holes in all of them and then redistribute them across the campus
High IQ posting