Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yet again, another curry has realized the truth

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-

What it says:

"
He’s a good guy, funny yet a rational and logical thinker, really smart (so much that this 32 year old woman finds him extremely interesting, I could talk to him all day!), cute, sweet, open-minded.
But he says it’s difficult to find girls. But he’s really likable. If I were younger, I’d like/date him. So what’s going on? Are women really not interested in a guy because he’s Indian? Would you date him if he had all these qualities and were Indian?"

its over for currycels

Lol "if I was younger id date him" I bet that Indian guy wouldn't mind dating that roastie, but of coarse she made an excuse to not date him herself.

Lol "if I was younger id date him" I bet that Indian guy wouldn't mind dating that roastie, but of coarse she made an excuse to not date him herself.

She would never date him if she was in her prime and had the option of non-ethnic normies (don't forget thousands of Chads as well).

This is scientifically proven. It is not a stereotype. Asian men do not fair well in dating because they are not as attractive as black and white males.

The OP and almost no commenter there realized the truth, they are talking about all sorts of shit like streetshitting, open bob send vegene, nerd, work life balance, social awkwardness etc. But no one is saying curries are ugly.

Translation: if he wasn't ugly I'd fuck him. You wouldn't believe how many roasties at their 30s are willing to fuck young chads and brag about it to their roastie friends at office

Translation: if he wasn't ugly I'd fuck him. You wouldn't believe how many roasties at their 30s are willing to fuck young chads and brag about it to their roastie friends at office

My cousin relays stories like that to me occasionally. One woman would say “I’m his fucktoy and I love it!”, think she’s been married for over a decade to her high school “sweetheart”. JFL.

Indian guys try India maybe? At least for a little while.

I read her other comments, she lives in the US whereas he lives in India.

I read her other comments, she lives in the US whereas he lives in India.
He should be able to get some in india. My subhuman indian friends can find dates. One of them is even fucking a fat foid who is married to a soldier.although he had to pay for sex until he was 29-30.

Just lol if you're willing to risk your life defending indian sloots.

Currycels are fucked.

He should be able to get some in india. My subhuman indian friends can find dates. One of them is even fucking a fat foid who is married to a soldier.although he had to pay for sex until he was 29-30.

Just lol if you're willing to risk your life defending indian sloots.

Jeez. Also, are you sure they're subhumans? They could be Chadeep-lites. Got a pic?

Jeez. Also, are you sure they're subhumans? They could be Chadeep-lites. Got a pic?

I can't post pics but I'm sure they're subhumans. They got nothing for years during their stay in UK. At least they got some dates in india but no pussy for years as I mentioned.

No sympathy for currycels. They have countries of their own where they won't have to compete with Aryan chads.

All currycels need to recognize the truth

Being curry is a death sentence.

Currycels seriously need to stop trying, it’s over for us

No sympathy for currycels. They have countries of their own where they won't have to compete with Aryan chads.

Men significantly outnumber women in India. The gender ratio is almost as bad as China's. So needless to say, it's difficult for Indian men even in India.

The worst part of this post is that curry is probably average or above and likely mogs me. And females would not even talk to me or consider me as a potential dating option.

Men significantly outnumber women in India. The gender ratio is almost as bad as China's. So needless to say, it's difficult for Indian men even in India.
So let them figure out their own shit.

How can a woman know what a logical thinker is?

Too funny.