Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Yesterday’s masturbation was so good

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
There's no strength behind my cooms. It just drips out it doesn't shoot.
Then you shouldn’t do it very much

Shooting is healthy and good

Mine doesn’t shoot when I’m sad

And does shoot like guns if I’m happy

He is very thoughtful...

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?
69e4ebecec9b9400a81bb5683f7216c9

@Mentally lost cel could write a book about jerking off and i would read every single page of it.

@Mentally lost cel could write a book about jerking off and i would read every single page

We don’t have weed here but I will try with lorezapam ativan
Are you serious? How would bentos and especially one like Lorazepam help you? They use Lorazepam in jails to sedate aggressive inmates, and people I've seen taking it (psychiatry ftw) appeared very weird and in some way absent to me.
But I'd be curious to hear how it works with masturbation. LSD is also a good Drug to jerk off too, but I think it would be even better with a female. Weed I think makes no huge difference whether you do it alone or with a human being.

I haven’t jerked off for quite a while and yesterday I did it and it was so great

Holding your cum and it explodes in the end and you can feel your balls getting emptier , that feeling is so refreshing at times you need

Also I was jerking to some sexy egirl looking young girl , very very good

Damn I wish every jerk off was as good as this ,I get the best jerkoffs when I’m really happy feeling good and energetic otherwise it sucks

Anyone else cum inside toilet paper condom you make? I always do that or just cum inside the toilet like Trevor from gta v

It wasn’t the best jerkoff but still one of the best , my best ones are probably early high school ones when I was humping the bed and looking at sexy pictures of celebs ,it was even very ecstatic or middle school ones in the shower ,one of them to a sexy foid teacher was possibly the best ,very orgasmic experience ,I literally went to space and back
I'm disgusting and just a shit person but I searched up school names and teachers and students in it, namely classmates.

I haven’t jerked off for quite a while and yesterday I did it and it was so great

Holding your cum and it explodes in the end and you can feel your balls getting emptier , that feeling is so refreshing at times you need

Damn I wish every jerk off was as good as this ,I get the best jerkoffs when I’m really happy feeling good and energetic otherwise it sucks

Anyone else cum inside toilet paper condom you make? I always do that or just cum inside the toilet like Trevor from gta v

It wasn’t the best jerkoff but still one of the best , my best ones are probably early high school ones when I was humping the bed and looking at sexy pictures of celebs ,it was even very ecstatic or :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:middle school ones in the shower ,one of them to a sexy foid teacher was possibly the best ,very orgasmic experience ,I literally went to space and back
Cooming a fat nut after edging for an hour is lifefuel for me:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Not to mention the post nut nap:feelsokman: Sadly this is the reason why Im failing my subjects:feelsUgh:

It wasn’t the best jerkoff but still one of the best , my best ones are probably early high school ones when I was humping the bed and looking at sexy pictures of celebs ,it was even very ecstatic or middle school ones in the shower ,one of them to a sexy foid teacher was possibly the best ,very orgasmic experience ,I literally went to space and back
Exploding your cum in a hot whore feels better and that is what I’m going to do now :reeeeee: