Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Yesterday, the life I'll never have flashed before my eyes

Is it time to LDAR or rope?

• Rope

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • LDAR

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Both

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Visit Gandy

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
D

Dolicocephalic

Recruit
★★
cried non stop horrendously yesterday, or the day before, I can't even remember, because I had the most agonizing wave of hopelessness wash over my being at the state of affairs with my face and skull. I have an extremely prototypical wimp aka dolichocephalic skull. Just like when you die your life flashes before your eyes, yesterday the life I WILL NEVER HAVE flashed before my eyes, and it broke me beyond repair. I saw the scenes of what love was meant to look like, with a wonderful lover who's heart belongs with mine, beautiful children so happy with life and happy with their family, my proud, youthful genetics that I will never have, dancing in the garden with each other full of deep contentedness and fulfillment and life ambition.

I saw everything that will never come to be, to the tune of epic orchestral emotional music

and never have I come closer to losing my spirit from my body.

its time to visit gandy

Let The power of LDAR embrace You. Read some holy or spiritual scriptures. Find solace in the coping history of humanity. Youll find that many struggles worth acknowledging have taken place my friend.

Don't look at it as seeing something you're missing out on, be happy that you can so vividly imagine such experiences to cope with the shit situation you're in :heart:

cried non stop horrendously yesterday, or the day before, I can't even remember, because I had the most agonizing wave of hopelessness wash over my being at the state of affairs with my face and skull..

I have been through this so many times, and it really is bad, I feel for you bro. Take this advice, you need to stop thinking about your face, etc. there is no point agonizing over something that you can't change. Otherwise, you will end up committing suicide, because worrying about something that you have no control over is inflicting torture on your mind.

If it helps, you are not alone in this situation, many others have the same difficulties. Stay strong. Try to find some good copes, and if need be, stay away from this website too. I limited my usage of this website recently and it helped my state of mind a lot.

I have been through this so many times, and it really is bad, I feel for you bro. Take this advice, you need to stop thinking about your face, etc. there is no point agonizing over something that you can't change. Otherwise, you will end up committing suicide, because worrying about something that you have no control over is inflicting torture on your mind.

If it helps, you are not alone in this situation, many others have the same difficulties. Stay strong. Try to find some good copes, and if need be, stay away from this website too. I limited my usage of this website recently and it helped my state of mind a lot.

It seems like the only option that will give everlasting peace and tranquility

it is over

Guys

Please listen to this music and think about the life you'll never have

if you would like to understand what I experienced

Why isn’t going ER an option?? You should go ER

It seems like the only option that will give everlasting peace and tranquility
When I mention suicide, typically in the comical form of "rope", I am merely entertaining myself. I am going to be completely honest with you, and I hope you do not just throw this in the trash just because it may have the semblance of a "blue pill"... just as I had done as a child with some of my medicine. I understand your pain. It feels as though debits and credits have not equalized... accounting terminology for the geeky... Essentially all life brings pain, but of course we balance that pain out with pleasures. You ask, "where are my pleasures? The one thing I desire I can never have..." A painful ideology, no doubt. Poor is the one who seeks to never find, purposefully. I cannot confirm to you without a doubt whether there is a heaven or hell, but I can confirm to you that you will not have another chance... You may have nothing, or it may feel so at least, but you still exist. And you will not exist again. Let go of all that poisons your mind. Easier said than done, of course. It takes time. However the moment of escape from this is far beyond the comprehension of the average mind, and the peace far greater than what you currently seek.

Rope or cope son

Rope burn hurts fyi