Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Yesterday I saw a 10/10 mature late teen girl

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Yeah good for a band talking like you know these shits fucking moron
All I said was that she was good for a fuck. If you don't understand that you're a shithead bluepilled soyboy

All I said was that she was good for a fuck. If you don't understand that you're a shithead bluepilled soyboy
She’s just good for a fuck bro ! That’s known cuz I have sex every week

it is certainly awful these groups, they need punishment, these e-thots and e-girls and simply attractive ones, they are the most mean and vile towards incels, imagine being her fuckboy and boyfriend, privileged life and wrong, they do not deserve pleasure in life
big truth and they all fuck BBCs and say BLM.

She’s just good for a fuck bro ! That’s known cuz I have sex every week

Of course, a KHHV Manlet ogre ha sex every week, doesn't he? Surely he must be slaying 20/10 gigastacys. He has inseminated women from every race, and his progeny are growing up to be gigamoggers all over the world. It's over for the rest of us cels

Of course, a KHHV Manlet ogre ha sex every week, doesn't he? Surely he must be slaying 20/10 gigastacys. He has inseminated women from every race, and his progeny are growing up to be gigamoggers all over the world. It's over for the rest of us cels
Yeah you talk like those Mgtow fags

The post itself is all right (honest I assume). But the event it describes is what I would call a "goddess epiphany" moment. I sometimes have these too, but I generally catch myself in the act. The critical evidence is the 'wow" feeling. That is what you may call a "worship-gasm". It is the whole point of worship. Catholics have wow moments like these when they eat the host, or Hindus when they prostrate before an idol, etc.

The post itself is all right (honest I assume). But the event it describes is what I would call a "goddess epiphany" moment. I sometimes have these too, but I generally catch myself in the act. The critical evidence is the 'wow" feeling. That is what you may call a "worship-gasm". It is the whole point of worship. Catholics have wow moments like these when they eat the host, or Hindus when they prostrate before an idol, etc.
So I shouldn’t have felt what I felt?

So I shouldn’t have felt what I felt?
If you weren't a foid worshiper, you would not have felt it. Female beauty is not enough in itself to give you an epiphany.

We are all foid worshipers, more or less. The only thing we can do is to be aware of it and try to detox ourselves little by little

you weren't a foid worshiper, you would not have felt it
Dude I’m not a faggot like you people , I’m attracted to females like a sane man , you fags who don’t feel anything towards Beaty are the true faggots

Dude I’m not a faggot like you people , I’m attracted to females like a sane man , you fags who don’t feel anything towards Beaty are the true faggots
I am a straight male and I fuck hookers.

But beauty is not all that there is to it. If that is what you think, you are kidding yourself

I am a straight male and I fuck hookers.

But beauty is not all that there is to it. If that is what you think, you are kidding yourself
No you are probably secret fagot

Looks fake as shit, and guaranteed not even a 5/10 under all those pounds of fakeup. :feelsjuice:

I love BBC and watching my girlfriend get doubled teamed by a duo of huge black bulls that proceed to creampie and impregnate her

THIS IS NOT CUCKOLDPOSTING IM JUST SHARIN MY EXPERIENCE

She's not a 10/10. But still looks good.

I love BBC and watching my girlfriend get doubled teamed by a duo of huge black bulls that proceed to creampie and impregnate her

THIS IS NOT CUCKOLDPOSTING IM JUST SHARIN MY EXPERIENCE
Idiot then what is not foid worshiping