Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Yesterday I saw a 10/10 mature late teen girl

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I was sitting at nisantasi cafe Nero and a young girl with her friends was sitting next to us ,most girls in nisantasi are very very hot

This girl turned around to look at a cat and we had eye contact for 3 seconds and I was like “wow ! Fucking wow”

It was a very long time since I’ve seen such a face with my own eyes

She looked like this

THIS IS NOT FOID WORSHIPPING IM JUST SHARIN MY EXPERIENCE

Attachments

• 9FB4D1AE-0EB3-45AE-BC6F-0E20E4F66C79.jpeg
    9FB4D1AE-0EB3-45AE-BC6F-0E20E4F66C79.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
and you think this is a 10/10 ?

10/10, but the girls at my school are hotter than that.

Unfortunately, this is my last year though.
My hs was filled with ugly ass fucks both men and girls, we had only 1 gigastacy

95 percent was literally shit tier girls

This girl turned around to look at a cat and we had eye contact for 3 seconds and I was like “wow ! Fucking wow”
eye contact is rare as an incel
but those few miliseconds of it, even if 30 feet away and in public, it literally makes you feel something doesn't it? :worryfeels:
but also pedocel gtfo

but those few miliseconds of it, even if 30 feet away and in public, it literally makes you feel something doesn't it? :worryfeels:
but also pedocel gtfo
Dude she was probably legal at least 17

but also pedocel gtfo
Ahhh yes it was something

TRUECEL TRAIT: you will never forget those milliseconds for the rest of your life

she already been ploved by chads, brutal suifuel

Ok I’m from Turkey majority are pretty ugly ,it’s a ugly race overall
My school has a lot of nigs and poor kids of immigrants who are pretty ugly. And half the white people here are wiggers

Well why do you care about this foid? You won't get a chance to fuck her
I just wanted to share my experience

I don’t care about anyone mostly

She's a 5/10.

Good for you brother:feelsLightsaber:

It’s weird I see attractive girls everyday but there are some that just stand out and I remember them months and years later. We will never have them btw.

Lol that bitch is 5/10 :lul:
When I saw this, my first thought was "Eh, she looks kinda mid, just the type I'd have enough confidence for."

It’s weird I see attractive girls everyday but there are some that just stand out and I remember them months and years later. We will never have them btw.
I agree with this ngl

Mate, that's a slutface. Avid cock worshipper face. With my superior ethics, I respectfully rate her a 7/10 at the most. The rating was influenced by the fact that she most probably has small, perky tits. You're a kid if you like small perky tits.

Good for a bang. That's all. Forget about loving her, and forget about eye contact. Just edge off her figure in your mind, that's all.

it is certainly awful these groups, they need punishment, these e-thots and e-girls and simply attractive ones, they are the most mean and vile towards incels, imagine being her fuckboy and boyfriend, privileged life and wrong, they do not deserve pleasure in life

Mate, that's a slutface. Avid cock worshipper face. With my superior ethics, I respectfully rate her a 7/10 at the most. The rating was influenced by the fact that she most probably has small, perky tits. You're a kid if you like small perky tits.

Good for a bang. That's all. Forget about loving her, and forget about eye contact. Just edge off her figure in your mind, that's all.
Yeah good for a band talking like you know these shits fucking moron