Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yesterday I had an episode

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
I went walking yesterday evening. I looked up at the sky and that shit looked like it was snowing and that it was morning like 7AM-9AM. I've taken the meds beforehand but they serve no use to me it seems. The goverment is investigating me but if I tell all that to my psychiatrist he will put me back in the psych ward.
What's the difference between awake and dream state? I don't know. When I sleep and dream that's my reality. But it's not a whole lot different to when I'm awake.

I can't exactly help with your affliction; are you otherwise subhuman? :feelsjuice:

If so, brutal that you are forced to deal with this through isolation and a likely already existing stigma towards you due to both physical unattractiveness and obvious mental illness; schizophrenic Chad is adored as unique or "flawed" by foids, and can still get most of society's sympathy as an otherwise upstanding man pushed down by mental disorder, while you rot under the failo of "creepy". :feelsclown:

I went walking yesterday evening. I looked up at the sky and that shit looked like it was snowing and that it was morning like 7AM-9AM. I've taken the meds beforehand but they serve no use to me it seems. The goverment is investigating me but if I tell all that to my psychiatrist he will put me back in the psych ward.
What's the difference between awake and dream state? I don't know. When I sleep and dream that's my reality. But it's not a whole lot different to when I'm awake.
Sounds like hallucinations, you should go back to the psych ward to get your medication adjusted before it gets worse.

brutal that you are forced to deal with this through isolation and a likely already existing stigma towards you due to both physical unattractiveness and obvious mental illness
Yes, it's somewhat like that. I wouldn't call myself ugly I'm a mentalcel.
Thank you for your words

Sounds like hallucinations, you should go back to the psych ward to get your medication adjusted before it gets worse.
That will never happen OFC. I hate that shitty ass subhuman place. I've already got like 8 missing assignments in school and I don't want that stress to be put on me a lot more.

I already take 3 different meds. I have no idea if that's a lot but they are these: 1 is antipsychotics, 1 is stress-reducer, 1 is some other shit.