Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Yesterday got some low inhib burst on fb and wanted to ask pretty thots sam fak

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
But found only one thot who pretty enough for using my low inhib mana on her. Also asked one of my fb friend, (who earlier wanted to meet in reality and drink, but I refused, because he talking shit) to find me more pretty thots, but debil refused and again just talked shit

Cunt still not answering, and doubtly will, atleast in positive way. Sorry for not being chad, just a creep :<

Last edited:
@TheBasedCel based or not based?

tfu on ram and rem

tfu on ram and rem
Remknows

Nice keep it going

Nice keep it going
Yes, but need to find really pretty thots but also kinda bit cultured thots, not gonna waste precious low inhib mana on some low tier beckies or casuals

But found only one thot who pretty enough for using my low inhib mana on her. Also asked one of my fb friend, (who earlier wanted to meet in reality and drink, but I refused, because he talking shit) to find me more pretty thots, but debil refused and again just talked shit

Cunt still not answering, and doubtly will, atleast in positive way. Sorry for not being chad, just a creep :<
Doyou

u asked for sum fak? low inhib god

femorloid doesnt know what she is losing by not answering

Bro you need to curb your autism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back