Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yes, it's legal to have sex with a drunk woman, even if you're sober.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Even in California, where they have ludicrous laws, it's only considered rape if she's either passed out, or so drunk that she has no idea what's going on. Unless she's stumbling around, walking into walls, and puking, it's perfectly fine to have sex with her if she's into it.

Of course, this is only a concern for Chads and normies, but those are the facts.

She can always lie and in most western countries the judge will believe her without need of proof.

based monika signature

Unironically one of the best scenes in videogame history, once a year I play it to see her 2 hour list of dialogues

She can always lie and in most western countries the judge will believe her without need of proof.
No that's a lie, most rape charges go unpunished because most rape courts are done by jury and juries are on average staffed by older people which are blackpilled and punish whores by not letting the charges stick.

If you get charged with rape and no evidence is present it's unlikely you will go to prison.

Tbh, going to places where women are drunk is probably your best bet to ascend as a cel.

No that's a lie, most rape charges go unpunished because most rape courts are done by jury and juries are on average staffed by older people which are blackpilled and punish whores by not letting the charges stick.

If you get charged with rape and no evidence is present it's unlikely you will go to prison.

Tbh, going to places where women are drunk is probably your best bet to ascend as a cel.

Most cases never go to trial.

DAs genreally don't prosecute them, because there's rarely evidence.

In my country where judges are conservative aswell lots of the times the victim is believed because it's very hard to prove you've been raped so the onus probandi is switched to the man accused of rape

In my country where judges are conservative aswell lots of the times the victim is believed because it's very hard to prove you've been raped so the onus probandi is switched to the man accused of rape
cucked nation tbh

If you don't want to be abused while being drunk, just don't drink.
You don't wanna get pregnant? Stop getting creampied by any normie you meet.

My solutions to women problems are simple and based.

If you don't want to be abused while being drunk, just don't drink.
You don't wanna get pregnant? Stop getting creampied by any normie you meet.

My solutions to women problems are simple and based.
Very based indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back