Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yes. It will never get better. Why not dewit and end hypergamy? We weren't born to betabuxx - we were born genetic trash. We dewit.

The amount of gaslighting comments jfl, you look fine bro, girls dont check out men bro, its the angle and expression bro.

He is just plain ugly, he cant escape that.

The amount of gaslighting comments jfl, you look fine bro, girls dont check out men bro, its the angle and expression bro.

Check this out and give 'em your thoughts

We need to reach out to these guys and get them off the futile treadmill of self improvement. These cucks are literally brainwashing them into being slaves. We must save our brothERs

We need to reach out to these guys and get them off the futile treadmill of self improvement. These cucks are literally brainwashing them into being slaves. We must save our brothERs
Should we also encourage them to quit studymaxxing and embrace NEETmaxxing?

Toilets check out handsome men all the time, whenever I go out with toilet friends they always look at Chad's and comment about them, meanwhile whenever I look at a toilet they call me "creepy" and tell me to stop because it makes them feel uncomfortable. That's also how their Chadlust makes me feel. :feelswhat:

Toilets check out handsome men all the time, whenever I go out with toilet friends they always look at Chad's and comment about them, meanwhile whenever I look at a toilet they call me "creepy" and tell me to stop because it makes them feel uncomfortable. That's also how their Chadlust makes me feel. :feelswhat:
Ive seen my female cousins flirting with handsome guys even in front of their husbands, my sister using lame excuses to talk with a guy she liked and laughing for nothing. If a foid likes a guy she will make it obvious, redditors are delusional like always.

Can't escape the blackpill :feelskek::feelsrope:

I was constantly mogged in the waiting room of the local psychiatric hospital. I would cringe just hearing Whites walk past me and Mother...their laughter and comfort reminded me of my own inferiority.

Exactly it's a complete waste of time the game is rigged.

Well, here am i, im the guy on the post, kek:blackpill::blackpill:

Ive seen my female cousins flirting with handsome guys even in front of their husbands, my sister using lame excuses to talk with a guy she liked and laughing for nothing. If a foid likes a guy she will make it obvious, redditors are delusional like always.
You should’ve made a scene there and then. Over if you have whore sisters

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Ive seen my female cousins flirting with handsome guys even in front of their husbands,
I don't wanna hit foids,but i can see why so many men want to whoop their ass.