Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yes. It will never get better. Why not dewit and end hypergamy? We weren't born to betabuxx - we were born genetic trash. We dewit.

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
209d 8h 5m
The amount of gaslighting comments jfl, you look fine bro, girls dont check out men bro, its the angle and expression bro.

He is just plain ugly, he cant escape that.

mistersinister

mistersinister

Only the ugly and autistic can be incel!
★★★★
113d 5h 40m
The amount of gaslighting comments jfl, you look fine bro, girls dont check out men bro, its the angle and expression bro.

Check this out and give 'em your thoughts

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
77d 18h 26m
We need to reach out to these guys and get them off the futile treadmill of self improvement. These cucks are literally brainwashing them into being slaves. We must save our brothERs

mistersinister

mistersinister

Only the ugly and autistic can be incel!
★★★★
113d 5h 40m
We need to reach out to these guys and get them off the futile treadmill of self improvement. These cucks are literally brainwashing them into being slaves. We must save our brothERs
Should we also encourage them to quit studymaxxing and embrace NEETmaxxing?

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
77d 18h 26m
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Major
★★★
7d 20h 56m

Toilets check out handsome men all the time, whenever I go out with toilet friends they always look at Chad's and comment about them, meanwhile whenever I look at a toilet they call me "creepy" and tell me to stop because it makes them feel uncomfortable. That's also how their Chadlust makes me feel. :feelswhat:

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
209d 8h 5m
Toilets check out handsome men all the time, whenever I go out with toilet friends they always look at Chad's and comment about them, meanwhile whenever I look at a toilet they call me "creepy" and tell me to stop because it makes them feel uncomfortable. That's also how their Chadlust makes me feel. :feelswhat:
Ive seen my female cousins flirting with handsome guys even in front of their husbands, my sister using lame excuses to talk with a guy she liked and laughing for nothing. If a foid likes a guy she will make it obvious, redditors are delusional like always.

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Subhuman mutantnoid
★★★★★
43d 22h 35m
Can't escape the blackpill :feelskek::feelsrope:

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
182d 23h 21m
I was constantly mogged in the waiting room of the local psychiatric hospital. I would cringe just hearing Whites walk past me and Mother...their laughter and comfort reminded me of my own inferiority.

Loner94

Loner94

Overlord
★★★
76d 15h 41m
Exactly it's a complete waste of time the game is rigged.

G

GuttsRapier

Greycel
4m
Well, here am i, im the guy on the post, kek:blackpill::blackpill:

Pikacel

Pikacel

Officer
★★★
8d 15h 51m
Ive seen my female cousins flirting with handsome guys even in front of their husbands, my sister using lame excuses to talk with a guy she liked and laughing for nothing. If a foid likes a guy she will make it obvious, redditors are delusional like always.
You should’ve made a scene there and then. Over if you have whore sisters

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Archivist of the most valuable Incel information.
★★★
14d 6h 50m

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Major
★★★
33d 13h 56m
Ive seen my female cousins flirting with handsome guys even in front of their husbands,
I don't wanna hit foids,but i can see why so many men want to whoop their ass.

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
209d 8h 5m
I don't wanna hit foids,but i can see why so many men want to whoop their ass.
Its amazing with what can foids get away with if they play it as a joke tee hee.