Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yes, I like "ugly" girls

Inceluniverse

Inceluniverse

Greycel
nerd-girl-highschool-picture-picture-id157336020

About such aesthetics...... well, I don't think society has the ability to say what is beautiful or not, simply because it doesn't have the necessary characteristics for it. each person is a distinct type who, despite belonging to a niche, are not equal and cannot be treated as equals. some might say: Ah, some girls are ugly. I personally would be with any type of girl. we must understand that a girl is not a piece of meat or a disposable object. if you want that, buy a blow up doll. is a human being, with emotions, thoughts, memories. it is literally our expansion. all our ancestors saw in women their most tranquil extension. another important thing: everything can be changed in terms of aesthetics. so why worry? find someone emotionally compatible. the rest let time do.

She smv mogs the entire male population on earth

Physical appearance is the least important thing in a woman.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

A aparência física é a coisa menos importante em uma mulher.
it's more than right. these guys here aren't even sadists. are simply useless who want robots. go to japan and buy sex robots.

About such aesthetics...... well, I don't think society has the ability to say what is beautiful or not, simply because it doesn't have the necessary characteristics for it. each person is a distinct type who, despite belonging to a niche, are not equal and cannot be treated as equals. some might say: Ah, some girls are ugly. I personally would be with any type of girl. we must understand that a girl is not a piece of meat or a disposable object. if you want that, buy a blow up doll. is a human being, with emotions, thoughts, memories. it is literally our expansion. all our ancestors saw in women their most tranquil extension. another important thing: everything can be changed in terms of aesthetics. so why worry? find someone emotionally compatible. the rest let time do.
Being with a 10/10 stacy or becky, every chad will ask her phone number and/or Stacy will pressure you into Lesbian/Leiscerbettian sex orgies.

"ugly" or "less preferred " are the way to go :feelsLSD:

Being with a 10/10 stacy or becky, every chad will ask her phone number and/or Stacy will pressure you into Lesbian/Leiscerbettian sex orgies.

"ugly" or "less preferred " are the way to go :feelsLSD:
every "ugly" can be resolved. so what matters are the emotions.

Strong infiltrator vibes.

Physical appearance is the least important thing in a woman.
For straight men physical appearance of female is very important. Not only looks matter, there also character, manners etc. but its impossible to deny importance of looks. Almost all literature and poetry created by men pays tribute to the looks of the opposite sex ( and it's not simping, it's natural aesthetic reaction ).

For straight men physical appearance of female is very important. Not only looks matter, there also character, manners etc. but its impossible to deny importance of looks. Almost all literature and poetry created by men pays tribute to the looks of the opposite sex ( and it's not simping, it's natural aesthetic reaction ).
do you want to compare the ancient world to the modern world? hahahahaha except that the appearance so acclaimed in antiquity was not the same as it is today. the monaliza was the most beautiful woman of all at that time. and there?

I fully agree

I would do anything for a nasty ass landwhale. I just want to experience human touch so badly bros.

I noticed bluepillers tacticts:' just lower your standards, inktel. You are not entitled to beautiful women. Be more realistic' but in reality they don't even want you to match with the girl OP posted. When they say 'lover your standards' it's always some landwhale they want to foist you...

Last edited:
we must understand that a girl is not a piece of meat or a disposable object. if you want that, buy a blow up doll. is a human being, with emotions, thoughts, memories. find someone emotionally compatible. the rest let time do.
This guy is an infiltrator @El Enemigo is right. Ban this :bluepill: faggot