Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Yellow fevercels are braindead retards.

Oh never mind you have an anime profile pic, that proves it all. It’s ok just keep coping my bad. I’ll carry on
adsSELGr_400x400.jpg

M-muh pure asian waifu.
I still can't believe there are so many retards on here that have been brainwashed by anime and think that Asian woman act like anime girls.
First of all Asian woman are generally inferior to white woman. Idk if you are attracted to some cute Asian girls but to act as if white woman are disgusting trash compared to your pure qt Asian girls is pure delusion.
this is what the average Asian girl looks like:
chinese_girl_makeup_00.jpg

1269350743_transformation_01.jpg

the average Asian girl looks plain/butterface as fuck and they are flat as a board. Ricecels can attest to this.
meanwhile this is what the average white girl looks like:
2af8df47-d9d8-492d-9164-6b7d2d77e862-AP18220539835256.jpg

alabama-panell.jpg

b-but muh Asian waifus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Seriously wtf.
You have ricecels constantly talking about how their woman are cold rigid bitches but then gaijincels come in with their weeb delusions and shit all over the place.
The "muh future in japan/southeast asia" cels are even worse.
FUUUUUUCCCCKKK OFFFFF.
If your life is dogshit in the West it's not going to be much better over there.
Plus they will discriminate against you for being a gaijin.
you morons are susceptible as fuck, I bet if you watched a ton of Bollywood trash you would start to think Indian woman are perfect waifus waiting for you.

Those are top-tier sorority girls ER was after.

Manchild if watch animes and talk about waifu. Nothing wrong about going to Thailand to fuck some yellow flesh thou.

Asian women are beautiful.
Dark soulful eyes, infectious smiles and petite bodies.
Those in less industrial countries are more subservient and family oriented.

I find women of most races of equal value. It's a preference.
OP sounds bitter, even asian women don't want him.

IDK but Western asians are complete bitches compared to the forgieners from what i've seen

Thats not an average looking white girl bro dont travel, that girl is female model tier, lol.

I think a lot of asian women are a lot nicer, more traditional, and have better manners. I have no pretenses of going over there and finding a mate. I went to panda express and could not believe how polite and subservient the women were. I have never seen white women act that way, no matter how much social/work pressure was laid upon them.

@Zesto don't give up hope dude. You gotta try your options and if it doesn't work, well you're in the same boat as me. I tried all my options and strove to find a girlfriend and alas, it did not happen.

> Panda Express

wBjEsAZ.jpg

You need to go to your local, well reviewed Japanese restaurant that serves a predominantly Asian clientele.

Some people have the misconception Asian women are more passive. Don't take their kindness for weakness. They're more polite and have gentler personalities which can be misconstrued compared to the white roastie which has the table manners of an ox

They very shrewd and probably the smartest women on the planet. They just conduct themselves in such a feminine manner that people get confused, especially westerners, because we are not used to women acting civilized.

I will go across Asia to find my waifu if Japan doesn't work.

Japan -> Thailand -> Philippines maybe even Taiwan if I have to. I have a whole life to live so I'll do whatever it takes.

All blond girls look like barbie.

but there is an asian restaurant nearby with a buttload of waitresses who actually speak Japanese so I dunno.
All blond girls look like barbie.

ikr, I like Siouxsie Sioux looking goth bitches.

>All these responses
looks like you struck a nerve there.

Asian girls are straight up savage, they make no effort to hide their hypergamy. That's why they're desperate for white dick, white dudes are on top of the social hierarchy (right below white foids)