Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News YEEEEEEHAAA ufo report from 2010 released by pentagon. "conspiracy theorist" are based.

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★

UFOs sightings have left witnesses with radiation burns, brain damage and 'perceived time suspension',​

-source

I used to be a believer in aliens but not so much nowadays. They're tired of killing third worlders and now they just wanna get million dollar budgets to shoot at space rocks.

Elizondo, who headed up the $22 million Pentagon program studying UFOs, told GQ magazine about some of these effects in an interview in November.
One document shows that a $12 million contract was awarded to Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BLASS) to study 'advanced aerospace weapon threats from the present out to 40 years in the future.' It was the only company to bid for the project.

I remember from that JewYork Times article that came out a few years ago it was obvious what it was all about. The senators that pushed for investigating the "UFOs" were owners of the companies that got the contracts, or friends/families with them.
That article was actually one important reason I lost belief in aliens.

I used to be a believer in aliens but not so much nowadays. They're tired of killing third worlders and now they just wanna get million dollar budgets to shoot at space rocks.

I remember from that JewYork Times article that came out a few years ago it was obvious what it was all about. The senators that pushed for investigating the "UFOs" were owners of the companies that got the contracts, or friends/families with them.
That article was actually one important reason I lost belief in aliens.
I can understand. might not be real at all.