Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Years ago when I was playing Metal Gear Solid 1 on my PSP, Psycho Mantis roasted me

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was 13 I loved Metal Gear but I didn't have a Ps3 so I couldn't play MGS4 and the HD collection was still expensive so I couldn't buy it and all I had was Peace Walker on PSP or play the original in the built-in Ps1 emulator for PSP. I remember the part where you fight Psycho Mantis and before that he "reads" your mind (basically analyzes how many times you died or been detected, or games in your memory card) and the nigga tells me something like "Stealh is not your thing huh? And also you're a bad warrior... However you're good avoiding traps". Feels bad man :feelscry: Fun story I dunno why I never passed the Vulcan Raven boss fight, I died several times and never tried it again despite I probably could have beat him easily.

how do you even win on PSP, on PS1 you had to unplug the controller and plug it into the player 2 port

how do you even win on PSP, on PS1 you had to unplug the controller and plug it into the player 2 port
You can change the controller port in the emulator settings. Sony thought of everything.

You can change the controller port in the emulator settings. Sony thought of everything.
Yea you have to do the same thing on MGS for the PS3 in the PS classic collection. Psycho couldn’t read my memory like in the original PS1 game though

its over for snakecels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back