Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Years Ago, This One Image Affected Me More Than Any Atheists Arguments, And Made Me Begin To Question Christianity And Religion As A Whole

Its is jewish religions who problem, not religion as whole

it has some truths to it
the main message of christanity is don't take psychodellics
the forbidden fruit/apple was in fact a magic mushroom and the original sin = first consious thought
jews knew higher levels of consiousness = bad and retardation
they don't change it, they stay on one level and learn about it the most unlike me
they are master of one trade i;m of none
high IQ

It's astounding how even on a forum like this people still actually believe or have believed in religion. ALL religions are bullshit. How absolutely pathetic, comical, and narcissistic is it to think fairy tales made by humans, for humans, reflect reality??

No religion, god, or deity is real. There's more evidence for Santa Claus since at least I see him at every mall in December.

3NQst1K.jpeg

I remember I used to browse youtube a lot, and argue with atheists in the comment sections lol, even on forums, ironically the more I argued with them, the more I started to think of things in terms of logic, so in a sense I am thankful to the atheist community for helping me become logical

If you argue with an open mind and you are genuine about your position, then your mind can actually be changed, and you can be convinced that you are wrong

This one image as simple as it is was the nail in the coffin, I'd never forget it, it was a mind fuck for me while I was still very religious, I thought about it a lot, it really made me question religion, because the logic is indisputable

This one image shook my faith more than any other argument, because you can't deny how obviously true it is, and the problem with religion that it brings up

If not telling people about your religion, increases the amount of souls that don't get tortured for eternity, THEN SPREADING YOUR RELIGION IS A MALICIOUS ACT

As you are trying to force people to adhere to your world view with the threat of eternal torture, a threat that would not even present itself had you simply not interacted with them, its literally sadism to spread your religion at that point

If Christians actually cared about saving more souls and increasing the amount of people that made it to heaven, Christianity would be a secret society about keeping knowledge of God secret, while trying to spread religious values in the form of "morality", that way they could maximize the amount of souls saved

As its stands, its really nothing but a selfish and sadistic virtue signalling club

Yes religion is a tool used by the charismatic to control others with promises that will reward servile nature.

If God actually was good then incels wouldn't exist. An omnipotent being that willfully chooses to create beings just to suffer is not a good being.

Religion is bullshit. And even if there is a God he is just as cruel and pathetic as every hole in this world.

I mean if a boomer image was all it took to convince you then i have a slight feeling you never really gave a shit about religion in the first place.

Logic is nothing but a mere construction, tool or set of concepts, created inside of the frames of human mind and experience, so putting it on the pedestal of the unmistakable certainty or doubtless accuracy is considered a large oversight

Wrong, humans didn't invent logic, in the same way we didn't invent gravity, we observed and classified (defined) it

Logic is merely rational thought and action, animals do this all the time, its just not as complicated wth animals, and the smarter the animal, the more obvious it is that its applying "logic" to its thoughts and actions

E.g.

The "definition" and comprehension of the concept of "logic" is what humans created, but humans didn't create logic itself, in the same way that we didn't create "walking" just because we defined it, animals were walking long before we existed

What you're arguing is like saying no other animal uses its brain to solve problems and choose solutions that are to its optimal benefit (that's what logic is, the rational application of thought)

"Thinking in terms of logic" is to say that you instead of the God believe in a mentioned set of human-made principles or concepts

No more like don't focus on things you "believe", focus on things you "know"

I don't have to "believe" I'm currently breathing air, I know it, why waste your time focusing on something you aren't even sure of

Religion is literally just another version of "just be confident bro" ("Just believe in this person you've never met or interacted with")

Its funny how incels will believe in God and his "plan for them", but make fun of normies for saying "just be confident", you are already doing that same thing in a different context

First of all, according to the true, original and non-heretical Christianity (Orthodoxy), there is no from the outside inflicted torture in the first place, as well as no Hell in physical or spatial sense

You think I haven't heard this before, every single christian of every denomination thinks they specifically are right about which doctrine is true or not JFL, the ones who assert there is torture in hell are just as confident in what they're say as you are, its like you guys have no self awareness, you are saying this as though you know you are absolutely right about the religion without a doubt, and all the other thousands of Christians "just got it wrong"

We, the Jews invented the monotheistic religions to keep you goim not to eat each other. A lot of people need some "invisible policeman" to not commit crimes and to have some basic morals like not to fuck your kids.

Jews themselves were GB-invented to do most of the dirty jobs across countries/nations.

Fucking stupid

Christianity is a monotheistic semitic occupational religion. Beautiful art and music has been named for it but it is false and it doesnt make sense for the Euro-Aryan, Jewish or Chinese mind or the mind of any people.

The normies need a religion with conservative values and harsh penalties for degeneracy like feminism and homosexuality but great men of culture can be nietzschean supermen who don’t have to believe in a literal afterlife.

Hard to imagine a fervent BlackPiller like you used to be religious.

I do wonder; what was your ''Oh Snap,this world is trash'' moment, when and how it happened?

Before being BlackPilled, I was gradually Red Pill and then I realized that things today were even more hardcore than I thought.

It's astounding how even on a forum like this people still actually believe or have believed in religion. ALL religions are bullshit. How absolutely pathetic, comical, and narcissistic is it to think fairy tales made by humans, for humans, reflect reality??

No religion, god, or deity is real. There's more evidence for Santa Claus since at least I see him at every mall in December.
based truth. only reason I personally have religious belief is due to astral projection shit. but most people only believe in religion as cope or their parents told them to

OK so I'm saving this one, this is even better, you can't even deny something like this unless you have reached deluded levels of religious indoctrination

You should just make a thread titled - "To All Religiouscels, How Do You Rationalize Your Belief In God (Epicurean Paradox)" and just post this image alone, no other words required

I mean if a boomer image was all it took to convince you then i have a slight feeling you never really gave a shit about religion in the first place.
tbh lol

A counter argument that could be made is that Christ instructs his followers to spread his word to as many as possible. Without personal knowledge of someone's theistic ignorance, you can only perceive them as just another person that could potentially experience "God" the same way you do- regardless of if they actually do or not, as you don't know anyway. This usually is enough for most Christians. I myself am not Christian but i understand this facet.

Years Ago, This One Image Affected Me More Than Any Atheists Arguments, And Made Me Begin To Question Christianity As A Whole:
1280px StBlackops2cel

3NQst1K.jpeg

I remember I used to browse youtube a lot, and argue with atheists in the comment sections lol, even on forums, ironically the more I argued with them, the more I started to think of things in terms of logic, so in a sense I am thankful to the atheist community for helping me become logical

If you argue with an open mind and you are genuine about your position, then your mind can actually be changed, and you can be convinced that you are wrong

This one image as simple as it is was the nail in the coffin, I'd never forget it, it was a mind fuck for me while I was still very religious, I thought about it a lot, it really made me question religion, because the logic is indisputable

This one image shook my faith more than any other argument, because you can't deny how obviously true it is, and the problem with religion that it brings up

If not telling people about your religion, increases the amount of souls that don't get tortured for eternity, THEN SPREADING YOUR RELIGION IS A MALICIOUS ACT

As you are trying to force people to adhere to your world view with the threat of eternal torture, a threat that would not even present itself had you simply not interacted with them, its literally sadism to spread your religion at that point

If Christians actually cared about saving more souls and increasing the amount of people that made it to heaven, Christianity would be a secret society about keeping knowledge of God secret, while trying to spread religious values in the form of "morality", that way they could maximize the amount of souls saved

As its stands, its really nothing but a selfish and sadistic virtue signalling club
Yeah religion is cope and man made by elites to divide and conquer. I used to buy into that shit. I'm more of an agnostic nowadays. But I do know for certain that they is something beyond this physical realm.

OP, your original pic is false.

View: https://youtu.be/yqJdVEE8aII

Yeah religion is cope and man made by elites to divide and conquer. I used to buy into that shit. I'm more of an agnostic nowadays. But I do know for certain that they is something beyond this physical realm.
It's funny how people make fun of conspiracy theorists, and at the same time spout that religion is just a tool for control.

It's funny how people make fun of conspiracy theorists, and at the same time spout that religion is just a tool for control.

I personally don't mock conspiracy theorists. I actually enjoy conspiracy theories myself. It's just those who pride themselves on knowing about world agendas and call others NPC's for not having the same knowledge. That's when I have to call 'cope'. Because they use conspiracy theories as a coping mechanism and as instant gratification.

You believe in God if you want to. If that's what you were nurtured into believe in then whatever.

Did you even watch the video you posted? :feelskek:

He is agreeing with me you retard. He literally says that:
1:30 - "God will judge people based on the information they had"
1:37 - "and very importantly, how they reacted to that information"

That's literally my argument. My argument is that if Christians didn't spread the religion, they would ironically increase the amount of people that go to heaven, because God could only judge them based on the fact that they never heard about God or Christianity.

Most people live pretty non-violent lives these days. The average person will never experience murdering someone (unlike in our war torn past where violence and murder was common). So if an atheist or someone from another religion never hears about the Christian God, and lives a regular peaceful life, they'll get into heaven. But the moment they hear about God and deny God's existence to worship another God or to not worship any God, they can now be sent to hell.

That's the irony of Christianity. You could save more souls in these modern times by hiding the religion rather than spreading it.

I didn't even have to go past 2 minutes of the video, you either didn't watch the video or you didn't read my post properly, but you just look stupid right now.

Religion quite literally is a tool for control and manipulation. Parts of the bible have literally been removed by the Vatican because certain knowledge about God was deemed "off limits" for the average person. So you don't even get to know everything about your God (if he exists) that you should know.

Most you guys don't even read your bible properly anyways so I doubt you will even care about that lol.

Let's not even go into all the different weird things that happened throughout history that reek of manipulation:
E.g.1 - In Catholicism there was a point in history in which you could PAY to help push your dead family members that in in purgatory into heaven (you can google this)

E.g.2 - The creation of "Christmas" as a holiday was literally just to convert and assimilate pagans into the Christian faith.
A man in red
The "yule log"
The decoration and adoration of the evergreen tree
Etc, etc, etc

All of these things are linked to paganism and pagan worship, and Christians knowingly designed a holiday and it's celebration practices as a means to bait pagans into slowly becoming Christians.

That's obvious manipulation.

It had nothing to do with the birth of Jesus, in fact a lot of estimations state that he wasn't born anytime near December.

I'm sure there are more examples that I don't even know of, probably dozens.

Your bias is going to prevent you from doing the research to find the rest or even look into the ones I mentioned.

Last edited:
Did you even watch the video you posted? :feelskek:

He is agreeing with me you retard. He literally says that:
1:30 - "God will judge people based on the information they had"
1:37 - "and very importantly, how they reacted to that information"

That's literally my argument. My argument is that if Christians didn't spread the religion, they would ironically increase the amount of people that go to heaven, because God could only judge them based on the fact that they never heard about God or Christianity.

Most people live pretty non-violent lives these days. The average person will never experience murdering someone (unlike in our war torn past where violence and murder was common). So if an atheist or someone from another religion never hears about the Christian God, and lives a regular peaceful life, they'll get into heaven. But the moment they hear about God and deny God's existence to worship another God or to not worship any God, they can now be sent to hell.

That's the irony of Christianity. You could save more souls in these modern times by hiding the religion rather than spreading it.

I didn't even have to go past 2 minutes of the video, you either didn't watch the video or you didn't read my post properly, but you just look stupid right now.
Just because God judges them based on the knowledge they have, doesn't mean ignorance gets you into heaven

Hosea 4:6 states "my people perish from a lack of knowledge"
Religion quite literally is a tool for control and manipulation. Parts of the bible have literally been removed by the Vatican because certain knowledge about God was deemed "off limits" for the average person. So you don't even get to know everything about your God (if he exists) that you should know.

Most you guys don't even read your bible properly anyways so I doubt you will even care about that lol.

Let's not even go into all the different weird things that happened throughout history that reek of manipulation:
E.g.1 - In Catholicism there was a point in history in which you could PAY to help push your dead family members that in in purgatory into heaven (you can google this)

E.g.2 - The creation of "Christmas" as a holiday was literally just to convert and assimilate pagans into the Christian faith.
A man in red
The "yule log"
The decoration and adoration of the evergreen tree
Etc, etc, etc

All of these things are linked to paganism and pagan worship, and Christians knowingly designed a holiday and it's celebration practices as a means to bait pagans into slowly becoming Christians.

That's obvious manipulation.

I'm sure there are more examples that I don't even know of, probably dozens.

Your bias is going to prevent you from doing the research to find the rest or even look into the ones I mentioned.
Catholicism is evil. It practices idolatry by praying to Mary, calling priests father, and thinking the pope is the moral authority, when he defends gays.

Protestants have it right (and Orthodox Christians are better too)

Christmas is indeed evil btw, it's a worship of materialism.

Just because God judges them based on the knowledge they have, doesn't mean ignorance gets you into heaven
That's literally what it means.

You can't know to not worship a "false idol" or "false God" when based on your knowledge (ignorance) that idol/God is not false.

You can't know not to be an atheist when based on your knowledge (ignorance) no God exists.

Etc, etc, etc.

God quite literally can't send 99% of people to hell if Christians found some way to erase the religion from everyone's minds, because most people don't commit "great sins" anymore unlike in the past.

I'm pretty sure a murderer would still be sent to hell regardless, but a regular atheist that works a 9 to 5 job, pays his taxes, doesn't even litter, etc would go to heaven if he never heard about Christianity.

Most people don't have to steal and murder to survive. Most people live peaceful lives today.

Hosea 4:6 states "my people perish from a lack of knowledge"
1. Now you are moving the goal post because the video that you yourself posted doesn't fit your narrative :feelskek:.

2. I'm sorry, one out of context quote of a single verse from the bible doesn't prove your point. In fact I'll invoke the video you just posted as my evidence, I'm pretty sure that guys video is more well thought out than anything you have to say. Thanks for posting the video and saving me the time :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Catholicism is evil. It practices idolatry by praying to Mary, calling priests father, and thinking the pope is the moral authority, when he defends gays.

Protestants have it right (and Orthodox Christians are better too)

Christmas is indeed evil btw, it's a worship of materialism.
All these different denominations and every single one things they are "The REAL Christians". How convenient lol. Maybe your God should have made his holy book less open to interpretation and more direct/specific, so that stuff like this wouldn't need to be debated and questioned.

That's literally what it means.

You can't know to not worship a "false idol" when based on your knowledge (ignorance) that idol isn't false.

You can't know not to be an atheist when based on your knowledge (ignorance) no God exists.

Etc, etc, etc.

God quite literally can't send 99% of people to hell if Christians found some way to erase the religion from everyone's minds, because most people don't commit "great sins" anymore unlike in the past.

Most people don't have to steal and murder to survive. Most people live peaceful lives today.
so if you were raised muslim, the Christian God has to let you into heaven?

i don't think you know what Christianity teaches
1. Now you are moving goal posts because the video that you yourself posted doesn't fit your narrative :feelskek:.

2. I'm sorry, one out of context quote of a single verse from the bible doesn't prove your point. In fact I'll invoke the video you just posted as my evidence, I'm pretty sure that guys video is more well thought out than anything you have to say. Thanks for posting the video and saving me the time :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
1. I doubt you're 'sorry'

2. If you fornicate just because society tells you its okay doesn't make it not a sin. Same with other sins.
All these different denominations and every single one things they are "The REAL Christians". How convenient lol. Maybe your God should have made his holy book less open to interpretation and more direct/specific, so that stuff like this wouldn't need to be debated and questioned.
God didn't make his holy book, it was constructed by people, some who had evil agendas. That's not God's fault since he gives them free will.

so if you were raised muslim, the Christian God has to let you into heaven?
If you were raised muslim and you lived a life that by majority followed the core principles of Christianity (be kind to others, do not steal, do not kill, etc) then God has to let you into heaven. Because the other laws that specifically revolve around knowledge of God were not known to you.

God can't justly judge you based on rules that you weren't aware of, that would make God imperfect.

i don't think you know what Christianity teaches
I don't think you know, I'll take the word of that guy in the video you posted over you. Seems like he's read the bible more than you.

What are you even doing here on a forum where people celebrate mass shootings and women being killed and/or violated?

Are you not being a hypocrite sinner by being on such a forum?

Or does God make a special exception for you?

If you fornicate just because society tells you its okay doesn't make it not a sin. Same with other sins.
You wouldn't have considered it "sinful" had you not had a religious upbringing. There are still some remote tribes alive on the planet. To them sex is not something sinful nor do they treat it like Christians do. You are projecting your indoctrination onto the entire species.

If nobody was raised religious, sex would just be sex.

God didn't make his holy book, it was constructed by people, some who had evil agendas. That's not God's fault since he gives them free will.
God violates free will all the time whenever it's convenient to ensuring that a prophecy of his comes true. The Pharaoh in the bible can tell you all about that.

Exodus 7:13-14 (KJV)
13 - And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.
14 - And the Lord said unto Moses, Pharaoh's heart is hardened, he refuseth to let the people go.

13 - God violates the Pharaohs free will and influences him to make him not want to release Moses's people.
14. - God then goes to Moses and basically tells him - "see, I was right, he won't let your people go", AS IF HE DIDN'T JUST LITERALLY MAKE THE PHARAOH NOT WANT TO RELEASE THEM :feelskek: (God is a psychopath).

Imagine if you and I were working in an office and I tell you that you probably won't get the next available promotion. Then I went to your boss and tell him that you weren't a good pick for the next promotion and that you speak badly about him. Then when you don't get the promotion I go up to you and say - "see, told you the next promotion wasn't yours" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

IS THAT NOT SOME SCUMMY SHIT?

Oh but when God does it, it's holy now right? :feelskek:

Now I've carried this back and forth long enough, it's pointless to continue. Try and be honest with yourself and introspective one day, and you'll see how much of your life you are wasting with this kind of thinking.

If you were raised muslim and you lived a life that by majority followed the core principles of Christianity (be kind to others, do not steal, do not kill, etc) then God has to let you into heaven. Because the other laws that specifically revolve around knowledge of God were not known to you.

God can't justly judge you based on rules that you weren't aware of, that would make God imperfect.
so you're the arbitrater on what is perfect?
I don't think you know, I'll take the word of that guy in the video you posted over you. Seems like he's read the bible more than you.

What are you even doing here on a forum where people celebrate mass shootings and women being killed and/or violated?

Are you not being a hypocrite sinner by being on such a forum?

Or does God make a special exception for you?
Jesus hung around sinners.
You wouldn't have considered it "sinful" had you not had a religious upbringing. There are still some remote tribes alive on the planet. To them sex is not something sinful nor do they treat it like Christians do. You are projecting your indoctrination onto the entire species.

If nobody was raised religious, sex would just be sex.
So?
God violates free will all the time whenever it's convenient to ensuring that a prophecy of his comes true. The Pharaoh in the bible can tell you all about that.

Exodus 7:13-14 (KJV)
13 - And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.
14 - And the Lord said unto Moses, Pharaoh's heart is hardened, he refuseth to let the people go.

13 - God violates the Pharaohs free will and influences him to make him not want to release Moses's people.
14. - God then goes to Moses and basically tells him - "see, I was right, he won't let your people go", AS IF HE DIDN'T JUST LITERALLY MAKE THE PHARAOH NOT WANT TO RELEASE THEM :feelskek: (God is a psychopath).
just because his heart was hardened doesn't mean he was forced.
Imagine if you and I were working in an office and I tell you that you probably won't get the next available promotion. Then I went to your boss and tell him that you weren't a good pick for the next promotion and that you speak badly about him. Then when you don't get the promotion I go up to you and say - "see, told you the next promotion wasn't yours" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

IS THAT NOT SOME SCUMMY SHIT?

Oh but when God does it, it's holy now right? :feelskek:
i don't see how God did that
Now I've carried this back and forth long enough, it's pointless to continue. Try and be honest with yourself and introspective one day, and you'll see how much of your life you are wasting with this kind of thinking.
yeah, I think you are wasting your life, but I doubt you care.

This is true TBH

Also JFL at you being a religious fuck I guess too much red pill and jew content fucked you up