Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Years ago, the EU ruled calling Mohammed, who fucked a 9 year old, a pedophile, was “hate speech”.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-

Fuck a 9 year prepubescent child but be a historical prophet? Can’t be called a pedophile.

Fuck a fully grown 17 year old, a year past age of consent of 16? You’re a pedophile.

@wereq @IceStorm @Adolf Hitler @30klhlvwizard @Ricordanza @SeetheBot9000

Why the west trying so hard to suck up to Muslims?

Fuck a 9 year prepubescent child but be a historical prophet? Can’t be called a pedophile.

Fuck a fully grown 17 year old, a year past age of consent of 16? You’re a pedophile.

@wereq @IceStorm @Adolf Hitler @30klhlvwizard @Ricordanza @SeetheBot9000
16+ here, But what the fuck? A 9 year old Muhammed fucked? Arabs are gross sometimes

You could make the case that this was the norm back then and so it's ok but it ignores the fact that there's no real reason to change the norms anyway. Age of consent is a bullshit baseless Jewish law, they want all the prime JBs for themselves and leave us goyim hung out to dry (we quite literally are forced to accept dry roastie vaginas)

It's not just with their prophet. Arabs get away with fucking underage and even prepubescent girls all the time in Europe with charges dropped. Meanwhile if you are white and fuck a 16 year old girl in a country where it is legal expect the local nonce hunters to come and lynch you.

Hadiths, where else? Plus girls can start puberty around 6.
Show where it says she had her period at age 9
They can join islam if they want. And they clearly aren't that superior if we menas conquered them multiple times throughout history
Not really. Only certain areas. Nowadays it’s only due to Jewish social engineering.

There are also Black people that are racist against other blacks. So what's your point ?
That white people who are muslim are the exception and not the rule. Just like black people who are racist against themselves exist but they are not the rule.

Show where it says she had her period at age 9
Not really. Only certain areas.
that still beats whatever indians blacks or Asians did. Aka absolutely nothing. We took iberia, south italy, and even anatolia from europeans. And we enslaved a fuckton of europeans. Not to mention even during roman times, several roman emperors were ethnically MENA.
Nowadays it’s only due to Jewish social engineering.
What?

that still beats whatever indians blacks or Asians did. Aka absolutely nothing. We took iberia, south italy, and even anatolia from europeans. And we enslaved a fuckton of europeans. Not to mention even during roman times, several roman emperors were ethnically MENA.
So I’m supposed to believe Muhammad fucked a balding 9 year old girl?

Also it has to do with Geographical proximity anyway.

Muslim apologists always lie.
Also the amount of people leaving islam is insane when they have the internet and can easily see that the quran is easily disproven.

Why the west trying so hard to suck up to Muslims?
For the same reason females suck up to Chad. They're the dominant bad boys who gives no fucks and refuse to take responsibility, just like females and weak men.

The J((Eu))), this union is the continuation of the Soviet union that "Covinsidently" ended in 1991 and the European Union started in 1993 lololol.

Same unions going to be all around the world till they all collectivly become the World Union. Every 10 years new agenda, Agenda 21 followed by 2030 and in 2030 agenda 2040(Most likely will be focused on 1 world currency and AI).

is it supposed to be a bad thing to fuck a 9 years old kid?
i am not a muzzie but when someone used to say that mohammed is a pedo that fucks underage kids when i was a muzzie didn't really trigger me at all.
what he did seems very based tbh. also didn't you make threads about how it's normal to fuck a very young girl?

is it supposed to be a bad thing to fuck a 9 years old kid?
i am not a muzzie but when someone used to say that mohammed is a pedo that fucks underage kids when i was a muzzie didn't really trigger me at all.
what he did seems very based tbh. also didn't you make threads about how it's normal to fuck a very young girl?
I think I said 12 at the lowest.

Finally the EU does something good

Dumbass nigger, losing hair is a sign of puberty in females
Sounds like a massive load of cope.
I think I said 12 at the lowest.
Puberty is puberty. What matters I the biological body.
Muslim apologists always lie.
Also the amount of people leaving islam is insane when they have the internet and can easily see that the quran is easily disproven.
Jfl at this coper making up things in his head

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back