Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

yeah bro i´m such a loser lel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
Fuck femoids they´re trash
>insert smug anime girl gif

lmao i´m such a smug cocky bastard lel
>insert anime girl doing cute things

yeah bro it´s over for us lonley virgins

>more reddit tier garbage
we [insert stupid retarded discord clique] are stronk i suck @Ritalincel dick 24/7

>even more reddit shit
lmao anime is dope

<Drama Intensifies> :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Never began bro

Fuck femoids they´re trash
>insert smug anime girl gif

lmao i´m such a smug cocky bastard lel
>insert anime girl doing cute things

yeah bro it´s over for us lonley virgins

>more reddit tier garbage
we [insert stupid retarded discord clique] are stronk i suck @Ritalincel dick 24/7

>even more reddit shit
lmao anime is dope
You're sperging out bro

I will probably get banned for this lame ass thread but i just don´t give a fuck anymore.

le teehee le humour xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I will probably get banned for this lame ass thread but i just don´t give a fuck anymore.
No you won't. Mods understand your emotional state. If you do end up banned, I will vouch for you.

No you won't. Mods understand your emotional state. If you do end up banned, I will vouch for you.
Beautiful. Two opposite souls, very different opinions about each other, still can team up together and reign supreme. Brings tears to my eyes.

Be the change you want to see in the world! If you want more high IQ content maybe post some instead of spamming more low effort threads complaining about the lack of good, high effort threads. If thats still not good enough maybe try another community that fits your taste more.

Be the change you want to see in the world! If you want more high IQ content maybe post some instead of spamming more low effort threads complaining about the lack of good, high effort threads. If thats still not good enough maybe try another community that fits your taste more.
Spamming low effort threads? maybe my threads are low iq but i never spam 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.