Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Yandere Dev is an underrated incel

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
>be 3/10 goofy looking weeaboo incel
>develop your coomer schoolgirl fantasies into a videogame
>it blows up on youtube, become famous overnight
>keep game in beta/development, stringing fans along for almost a decade while doing minimal development
>make multiple gofundmes to develop the game
>actually just sit on twitch playing videogames all day rather than developing (getting more donations in the process)
>continue to scam whiny fans for so long that you transform from goofy youngcel into literal ugly bastard ogre
>literally make entire living from scamming internet retards and haters

Is this not the incel's dream? Yandere Dev is probably the most actualized incel to ever live. He literally took his sexual frustration and turned it into cash. Even now he is an unapologetic weeaboo coomer, and people are STILL following the "development" of his game. He takes the hate he gets as an incel and turns it into a living. I would argue this is far more based than going ER. If I could monetize my inceldom like this I would. It just goes to show, even hate can be a resource. Imagine how powerful we would be if we could utilize the constant seethe of IT :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Attachments

• cover6.jpg
    cover6.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 140
  • 94d.gif
    94d.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 137
i look like him

doubt he is an incel

Yandere Dev is probably the most actualized incel to ever live. He literally took his sexual frustration and turned it into cash. Even now he is an unapologetic weeaboo coomer, and people are STILL following the "development" of his game. He takes the hate he gets as an incel and turns it into a living. I would argue this is far more based than going ER. If I could monetize my inceldom like this I would. It just goes to show, even hate can be a resource. Imagine how powerful we would be if we could utilize the constant seethe of IT :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

mogs me , and youre right hes very underrated