Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Y'all ever seen this (Weebcels GTFIH)

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
I'm using the original commercial since I like it more.

They released a "western" version a couple of months ago that speaks English, but it's garbage, so I'm going to learn Japanese soon enough.

My body pillow has helped so far in making me feel somewhat better when returning home, so I think this cope would be worth it to me.

What do y'all think mewmew?

i just want a real femoid, everything else is retarded

Seen this years ago. Its expensive and not quite 'smart A.I' enough.
Its just an expensive screen in a coffee maker.

looks gay and retarded ngl

i would rope before having to resort to this

Seen this years ago. Its expensive and not quite 'smart A.I' enough.
Its just an expensive screen in a coffee maker.
Eh, I'm loaded enough to shell out cash on it and not give a shit. So I'm in a bit of a different position, think it could be fun tho mewmew.

Actually if you don't use her to be a cringe substitute for romance, but use more in a way of testing her AI it would be really fun to have one.

Eh, I'm loaded enough to shell out cash on it and not give a shit. So I'm in a bit of a different position, think it could be fun tho mewmew.
I think I would get bored once I have gone through all the lines.
I would buy it if it had regular updates with new lines or can learn new lines but tech isn't there yet.

Fucking hell, I guess I stand alone.

Meh, I'll buy it anyway mewmew.

Go for it tbh

bragfag

The english versian is absolute shit, its like real roastie that is annoying as fuck

I would buy if it was a bit more smart and you could add custom voices and characters.

Japan is the future tbh, a country full of incels coping with shit like that

yes i have seen this. expensive iirc

This is so fucking sad to be honest.

You bragging sakomoto piece of shit. You think just cause you're a city boy and dont live in a forest you can go flaunting your cash around huh?

4098943 MALVOIUN 7

I see that a couple times, japan mens are coping in other dimensions