Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Delusions of a truecel.

Kinda similar for me. Most of my free time is spent by myself
Same, it's brutal but less brutal in a sense because over time you get used to the feeling of being alone

Same, it's brutal but less brutal in a sense because over time you get used to the feeling of being alone
You get more used to it, but the feeling of loneliness never goes away

You get more used to it, but the feeling of loneliness never goes away
Exactly that, it's something that you'll always feel, you'll just feel it less as time goes on

Im poorcel too, But you sre young I think you can try hard to find a job and savemaxx for surgery.

Exactly that, it's something that you'll always feel, you'll just feel it less as time goes on
You consciously feel it slightly less, but subconsciously, it still gets to you more and more

You could try minoxidil for beard, i know it is a kind of cope, but gymaxxing is great, do you have the hairloss gene? If so, take finasteride to keep your hair.

You could try minoxidil for beard, i know it is a kind of cope, but gymaxxing is great, do you have the hairloss gene? If so, take finasteride to keep your hair.
Over for brokecels, when I can afford it, I'll buy those products

Why would u post your face while also having an online presence of that. You will get doxxxed.
I already am doxxed so it's not as if it would change anything

The fitx situation screwed me over because I made a dumb decision

The situation is here:

I already am doxxed so it's not as if it would change anything

The fitx situation screwed me over because I made a dumb decision

The situation is here:

Get money is yer only option now you’ll be remembered as some virgin on some site stalked by virgins in denial

Get money is yer only option now you’ll be remembered as some virgin on some site stalked by virgins in denial
I have to moneymax