Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Yah bro, its definitely your "sOcIAl anXiETy" and not the way you look at all

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200130 204440

It has to be something unrelated to my looks...

I'll get on it and invite him here...

retards like this are narcissistic and think their genetics are good despite never being approached by a female

either that or they are retarded and blindly follow what society lies to them.

reddit users are unironically low intelligence

If she wont even participate in the convo then it means you're ugly as fuck

r/foreveralone is so cucked :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Everyone on there is like this, you can't be hard on women!:soy:

The amount of soaking denial and cope in this post holy shit. Its gonna be tough swallow for this bastard

Second sentence in turbocope revs the fuck up.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the idea that if he was attractive a girl would overlook all his mental problems will never cross his head.

It's because you weren't confident enough, act like you're the prize you silly. :soy:

Anxiety is a way of protecting yourself from unnecessary hardship and failure

Hopefully he finds his way here instead of becoming a cuck

He would be here in a few years

He probably has a fuck boy haircut and thinks he's Brad Pitt tier because of it

It has to be something unrelated to my looks...
Even their retarded advice hints at looks being a factor. Just look at the famous "haircut and clothes" one.

>"not ugly"
>"not out of shape"
Sounds like you got a strong case of still not being Chad there, buddy. :feelsYall:

Attachments

• Hypergamy4.png
    Hypergamy4.png
    178.2 KB · Views: 64
Social anxiety doesn't exist for your face

He is 18... many normies r kv by his age.

"social anxiety" is literally babbies first cope. most people who have it get it because theyre ugly, and thus every social interaction is horrible. It's a symptom not a cause

The guy keeps saying he isnt bad looking but hes getting dirty looks from foids no good looking guys get that even if they smack them in the face. This young man has a strong case of denial he will be with us shortly

The guy keeps saying he isnt bad looking but hes getting dirty looks from foids no good looking guys get that even if they smack them in the face. This young man has a strong case of denial he will be with us shortly
He keeps saying he looks good yet women don't even engage in some sort of conversation with him. They almost instantly sent him out more or less directly. Crap, even some of us have probably talked at least with women.

whenthecopingistoostrong.gif

Social anxiety and social awkwardness does fuck you in life, it has for me. But the reason it fucks me is because I'm also ugly as fuck. If you're a chad your anxiety and awkwardness if viewed as cute and you're just a little shy. If you're ugly as fuck, well the world views you as awkward, weird, and a loser. You don't get a pass for it in any situation like a chad does.

I literally consulted with two therapists today, and both turned me down because I am pretty much mentally healthy & self-aware enough to not have a medical need for it. Genetics are EVERYTHING.

Suicidal Kurt Cobain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Happy Bluepill Shahan