Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious XOR

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Radicalization is becoming a real threat to security around the world, so I believe it makes sense governments and agencies would have started recruiting and paying people to infiltrate areas of the internet which are seen as potential threats, subtle deradicalization programs could very well be targeting places like this site.

How much are you being paid to do the soft-subtle-shilling of the bluepill on here? $50-60k? Do you work from home? Any other benefits? Do you do this on any other places? Whats the workload like? Whats the recruitment process like? I might as well get hired to do something like that considering my experience and expertise is online communities.

@XOR

XOR is obviously an infiltrator how hasn’t that nigga been banned yet, if IT agrees with you then something is wrong.

It's a girl.

It's a girl.

>FEMALE agent
>Office job/works from home
>Paid decent income + large gov pension benefits
>Job is simply infiltrating blackpill forums and subtly shilling bluepill

Being lifemogged by a female again.

She probably has a drivers license and drives as well @LastGerman

Sounds like a comfy job tbh

That cuck should get banned i reported him a couple of times

Lets do a character study on XOR to see if its a real person.

> Spews blue pilled BS
> Wants rice and currycels to fuck off back to their home countries
> Has a weird display pic
> Greycel (although hes close to losing his grey status)

Thoughts DeShawn @BlkPillPres ?

Lets do a character study on XOR to see if its a real person.

> Spews blue pilled BS
> Wants rice and currycels to fuck off back to their home countries
> Has a weird display pic
> Greycel (although hes close to losing his grey status)
>Doesn't like the idea of sex bots to cope

"just stop"

Fuck @XOR

All my homies hate @XOR

>FEMALE agent

I cannot handle it any longer.

Is it not obvious that @XOR and @MENSA_IQcel are both IT larps? They constantly spout retarded bluepill here

I mean his threads are not totally bad, but his ideas are so: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Radicalization is becoming a real threat to security around the world

I have no doubt in my mind I'm the most radicalized here.

Just because I make a few threads contrary to popular Incel opinion doesn't make me IT/Foid/whatever.

I have no doubt in my mind I'm the most radicalized here.

Just because I make a few threads contrary to popular Incel opinion doesn't make me IT/Foid/whatever.

98B5EB9D D898 4D84 8246 9172A7BDE6D7

Radicalization is becoming a real threat to security around the world, so I believe it makes sense governments and agencies would have started recruiting and paying people to infiltrate areas of the internet which are seen as potential threats, subtle deradicalization programs could very well be targeting places like this site.

How much are you being paid to do the soft-subtle-shilling of the bluepill on here? $50-60k? Do you work from home? Any other benefits? Do you do this on any other places? Whats the workload like? Whats the recruitment process like? I might as well get hired to do something like that considering my experience and expertise is online communities.

@XOR

Yes these kinds of psyops definitely exist, I've noticed this shit before too
I always expect people that talk like you on these forums are paid psyop operatives, paid to be "deescalators" used to keep incels and black pillers in general "docile" and hopeless.

Like the "50 Cent Army/Party" of communist china - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

For those of you who think this is just crazy shit, no this shit is real, psychological war is being waged on the internet, remember the cold war wasn't a physical war, governments are doing shit like this all over the world, one of my favorite youtube channels has a video on this kind of evil shit.

Last edited:
Why hasn't XOR been banned yet? smh """hes"""" clearly a foid inflitrator

Is it not obvious that @XOR and @MENSA_IQcel are both IT larps? They constantly spout retarded bluepill here
Pretty sure MENSA_IQcel is just a ban evasion account.

Where do apply for this position, I wonder if they pay a commission based on post count or if it's hourly based on online time

If I made minimum wage from my online time it would be worth roughly $15,000

Last edited:
>Most radicalized
>Sounds like a hippie in all your posts
>Pick One
Spot on lol. You should've seen when I got into an argument with her about why white people should put sunscreen on their face.

She just started ranting about how the sun is magical and sun energy, beautiful people are always in the sun, and how important sunmaxxing is. Lol.

As if we are plants or something.

All of these greycel niggers end up being FBI/IT lurkers at the end
Jfl at trusting them

The only degenerate radicals are kikes.
pd: why is that cynical tranny/whore not banned?

Last edited:
JFL incel watching is a job in todays cucked society.

I don't get what mods are doing. They ban longtime users here but they don't care about all these graycel IT infiltrators that are here due to coronavirus.

Ffs we already caught some before!

@mental_out

Last edited:
Sometimes @XOR sounds like an aged blue pilled traditional values(does this thing ever existed though?) 30..40 y old foid, sometimes not - its like a few different persons(male+female maybe?) are in control of one account.

I don't get what mods are doing. They ban longtime users here but they don't care about all these graycel IT infiltrators that are here due to coronavirus.

Ffs we already caught some before!

@mental_out
Mods are Kinda Low IQ ngl tbh ded srs. I got warning yesterday for literally saying "7½ Cock here" in a Small penis thread. JFL they can't take jokes seriously and usually end up not being taken seriously on .co, only Staff I respect is Sergeantcel and Master tbh

This thread is silly.

Sometimes I try to throw in some "bluepills" here and there and go against the grain, but they are generally accurate bluepills. Just because I don't agree with 'it's over at age 18' or 'girls had 100 guys by college' etc, doesn't mean I'm a foid or an infiltrator. We have different opinions.

@XOR it’s very hard to not see you as a foid.

Last edited:
It's a girl.

Maybe. My guess is that XOR is some middle-aged stormfront cat lady.

When she first joined she had a different avi. Some poster asked the source for fap material and she said that's not what the picture is for, then changed her avi.

It's some White power puritan lady.

Maybe. My guess is that XOR is some middle-aged stormfront cat lady.
Hmm maybe. But I've seen younger associated with the alt-right or muh trad. It's another version of "I'm so quirky teehee."

Hmm maybe. But I've seen younger associated with the alt-right or muh trad. It's another version of "I'm so quirky teehee."

You're probably right. There's some marginal chance it might be a young trad thot.

>FEMALE agent

I think it's a nigga