Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious XOR

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
Is it not obvious that @XOR and @MENSA_IQcel are both IT larps? They constantly spout retarded bluepill here

You're the one who denies love is real, obvious bluepill coper

You're the one who denies love is real, obvious bluepill coper

It's as real as the chemicals in your head. That's where it stops being real afterward.

It's as real as the chemicals in your head. That's where it stops being real afterward.

I know that, every single human emotion and sensation is caused by chemicals in your head.

Saying love is not real is like saying pain is not real because it's just a nerve signal bro, and therefore you don't care if you're tortured while Chad gets a message because it's all in the nervous system bro.

Spot on lol. You should've seen when I got into an argument with her about why white people should put sunscreen on their face.

She just started ranting about how the sun is magical and sun energy, beautiful people are always in the sun, and how important sunmaxxing is. Lol.

As if we are plants or something.
Holy shit. That's the one. If that's not a troll post and OP is serious... That's the ultimate IT cope shit ever. Link the post so we can all report it.

Just because I don't agree with 'it's over at age 18' or 'girls had 100 guys by college' etc, doesn't mean I'm a foid or an infiltrator.
Are you serious? Not every foid has had 100 chads by college but enough of them have to where there is no point for any man to LTR 99% of foids in The West... You sure are doing a lot of Foidsplaining...

Tell your boss that's I'd make a much better deescalation agent. If your boss pays for my surgeries, I'll say whatever he wants me to say.

Holy shit. That's the one. If that's not a troll post and OP is serious... That's the ultimate IT cope shit ever. Link the post so we can all report it.
Yeah she even made a thread about it after I got into it with her over it lol.

You can read her arguments in that thread. Which then prompted her to make this thread.

Yeah she even made a thread about it after I got into it with her over it lol.

You can read her arguments in that thread. Which then prompted her to make this thread.

Literally argues the way a foid would. She actually wants us to wrinkle our faces in the sun to make us uglier because she wants to sabotage our chances of inseminating her fellow sisters of misandry. Tanning is okay, if you barely do it and put every anti aging cream on your face that exists to counter it's negative effects and even surgerymaxx back the youth lost from tanning... I bet this foid is going to tell us that sungazing will improve our personalities and make foids drop their panties for us. Maybe if we buy the right crystals and put them in the right spots of our homes, we can grow more face bones too...

@XOR do you have any open position in your place? PM me, I will send my resume.

@XOR do you have any open position in your place? PM me, I will send my resume.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Look at all the money the government is spending for what IT does for free...

They could have spent that money surgerymaxxing us and there would be less truecels banging the drums of war... Fucking Low IQ govcucks.

Look at all the money the government is spending for what IT does for free...

I simply don't understand why they are spending money and manpower on some stupid forum "watchdogging" shitposts? I literally make posts about shit. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I simply don't understand why they are spending money and manpower on some stupid forum "watchdogging" shitposts? I literally make posts about shit. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Maybe they know the work is pointless and dumb but they want to employ foids with good paying and effortless jobs just for the sake of it because they are cucks.

Maybe they know the work is pointless and dumb but they want to employ foids with good paying and effortless jobs just for the sake of it because they are cucks.

Or may be in order to get funded, they need to show to the gov that the team is engaged in very important thing and all of them are very busy watchdogging and reading threads about chicken fucking, street-shitting and plane-fapping on "terrorist forums".

TPLu4Eo.gif
giphy.gif
oLlXNhB.jpg
giphy.gif
Pbg2U3s.gif

Spot on lol. You should've seen when I got into an argument with her about why white people should put sunscreen on their face.

She just started ranting about how the sun is magical and sun energy, beautiful people are always in the sun, and how important sunmaxxing is. Lol.

As if we are plants or something.

Just radiation max, bro

Or may be in order to get funded, they need to show to the gov that the team is engaged in very important thing and all of them are very busy watchdogging and reading threads about chicken fucking, street-shitting and plane-fapping on "terrorist forums".

TPLu4Eo.gif
giphy.gif
oLlXNhB.jpg
giphy.gif
Pbg2U3s.gif

That chicken is basically a size queen now.

Highly suspect XOR is a female from the kind of posts they've made, but it's hard to prove that.

TPLu4Eo.gif
giphy.gif
oLlXNhB.jpg
giphy.gif
Pbg2U3s.gif
Bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

definitely a female. I can tell by the test and if not it’s a VERY lowt man

they probably enjoy it too