Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Xanax, Alcohol, and Nicotine is an amazing combo

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Veteran
★★★★
I don't really like drinking because even with hard liquor my stomach feels upset and shit. If I take 1mg of Alprazolam and take like a half shot of vodka it has me feeling super chilled out and my inhibitions are nearly gone. Add nicotine and it's pure bliss.

I've mixed benzos and alcohol too and I won't be doing that anymore. But small amount of alcohol + opioids or opioids + low dose benzos is quite okay

I need to alcoholmaxx but I WILL FUCKING GET CARDED AT THE LIQUOR STORE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Sounds very tempting specially since my stomach also gets very upset from alcohol. But I googled alcohol and Xanax and every page says it can kill you.

Only tried aloohol out of everything on that list.
Is nicotine actually worth doing? I stayed away from it all these years because of the propaganda against it I was forcefed in highschool.
Also how easy is it to get Xanax? Never tried any pharmaceuticals since I don't believe in therapy.

I've mixed benzos and alcohol too and I won't be doing that anymore. But small amount of alcohol + opioids or opioids + low dose benzos is quite okay
I never mix opioids with anything else because the feeling is already so good

Sounds very tempting specially since my stomach also gets very upset from alcohol. But I googled alcohol and Xanax and every page says it can kill you.
In excess it can. For me if I take a Xanax, 1 shot of vodka feels like 4 and I'm basically done from there because I'm not trying to blackout lol

Is nicotine actually worth doing? I stayed away from it all these years because of the propaganda against it I was forcefed in highschool.
Also how easy is it to get Xanax? Never tried any pharmaceuticals since I don't believe in therapy.
It's a bit hard to get benzos like Xanax nowadays but if you suffer with anxiety or even social anxiety it isn't too hard. It also depends on the psych you go to. If they're anti-benzo and want you to try a trillion antidepressants and antipsychotics just switch psychs. Getting stuff like Valium is pretty easy though

For nicotine I only ever use it with other substances because it just increases the euphoria and mixes very well

Nicotine is pointless. It doesn't really give you a high, plus it is extremely habit forming. Your brain gets very quickly used to nicotine and addiction is very likely.

It's a bit hard to get benzos like Xanax nowadays but if you suffer with anxiety or even social anxiety it isn't too hard. It also depends on the psych you go to. If they're anti-benzo and want you to try a trillion antidepressants and antipsychotics just switch psychs. Getting stuff like Valium is pretty easy though

For nicotine I only ever use it with other substances because it just increases the euphoria and mixes very well
Definitely suffer from anxiety and social anxiety but the thought of having to talk to the jew therapist and pay them in order to convince them of that first stresses me out, wish I could find one that would just give me the pills and leave me alone.

Drugs are gay. You are gay for doing drugs.

Definitely suffer from anxiety and social anxiety but the thought of having to talk to the jew therapist and pay them in order to convince them of that first stresses me out, wish I could find one that would just give me the pills and leave me alone.
When I met with my psych I just gave 1 word answers then emailed him a breakdown of all the shit in my life that caused me to be this way. I also explained why I believe benzos (used as needed not daily) would be a better solution and this nigga actually gave them to me lmao