Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wwe wrestler mvp is short

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I once told some online toilet the true story of how I knew mvp irl. she then commented about how short he is, no larp. Mind you, hes like 6’3” & mogs me by like 8 inches in height :fuk::fuk::fuk:

The absolute state of :feelsclown: world, mang… true shortcels on suicide watch:feelsrope:

Maybe she did not see his actual height, thats the only explanation for that

Maybe she did not see his actual height, thats the only explanation for that
Could b that she’s used to seeing all the even bigger wrestlers on tv but still giga ropefuel for true shorts, mang :fuk:

I doubt it isn't more than the usual foid stupidity and ignorance surrounding most or even her possibly negative reception of him resulting in her associating with him with negative physical traits like manletism; 6'3 definitely is not short, no matter what part of the world... :feelsUgh:

Unless you're a delusional tallcel on this forum, constantly whining about how much you're actually average height and how 5'10 is now manlet-tier to attempt to feel better about belonging here; of course, 6'6 is true truecel-tier now! :society:

Some people look shorter than they really are while some look taller than they really are.